So I've been progressing slowly with my previously-and-still-somewhat-broken dirtbike.

With the help of a friendly local (who incidentally now lives 650Km away), we've managed to replace the head gasket, go over the carby and get everything installed again. Bike now starts on the 3rd kick (if I knew what I was doing, I'm sure it would be the 1st or 2nd). Only thing holding me back now is the Clutch.

Apart from being the single greatest rock band known to man, it now won't disengage.

Before I took the engine out, it would work fine, roll with the level pulled while in gear. After reinstalling the engine, it won't. I've checked the cable adjustment at both ends a dozen times, and can't get anything to work. The Cable is routed correctly.

When working on the bike, we didn't touch or open the Clutch, so I believe it's likely to be something to do with where the cable attaches to the engine (Is that the push-rod?). Any suggestions to what to look for, I desperately want to have my first dirt ride this weekend!