Thread: Suzuki GT250 X7 project

Bike
    RS125, TZ80, RS50, RS50, FXR

Suzuki GT250 X7 project

The GT250 project is up for sale. Way too much on the go and even though I'd love the thing when it's done it's just too far down the priorities list. I know someone would get a kick from it so off it goes.

Bought it as a complete going bike with the rego on hold. Average condition and perfect for a project. Rego is still on hold. Have video of it running before it came apart and have the factory bits still.

New classic tank and seat mounted, clip ons etc. The foot peg mounts have been cut off in prep to make some new ones suited to the new seating position. This will need to be finished.

I have a RD250 wire front wheel and a CB350/450 (?) rear wheel that I was going to fit for that classic feel.

Remounted some new rear twin shocks again in the classic race style of the time.

Prefer someone comes and looks at it before buying it but it's fairly self explanatory.
    Bikes on the north shore in Auckland. Contact me on 0275337429 if you're interested.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0587.jpg 
Views:	378 
Size:	568.6 KB 
ID:	329860

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisc View Post
    The GT250 project is up for sale. Way too much on the go and even though I'd love the thing when it's done it's just too far down the priorities list. I know someone would get a kick from it so off it goes.

Bought it as a complete going bike with the rego on hold. Average condition and perfect for a project. Rego is still on hold. Have video of it running before it came apart and have the factory bits still.

New classic tank and seat mounted, clip ons etc. The foot peg mounts have been cut off in prep to make some new ones suited to the new seating position. This will need to be finished.

I have a RD250 wire front wheel and a CB350/450 (?) rear wheel that I was going to fit for that classic feel.

Remounted some new rear twin shocks again in the classic race style of the time.

Prefer someone comes and looks at it before buying it but it's fairly self explanatory.
    Bikes on the north shore in Auckland. Contact me on 0275337429 if you're interested.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0587.jpg 
Views:	378 
Size:	568.6 KB 
ID:	329860
    Seat and tank Skyteam Ace?
    Does it include a couple of rolls of pipe wrap?
    Real shame you are not going to finish it Chris
    (yes Dave and Grumph i do appreciate the irony of that sentence.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    RG 150 ES
    Nice

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Seat and tank Skyteam Ace?
    Does it include a couple of rolls of pipe wrap?
    Real shame you are not going to finish it Chris
    (yes Dave and Grumph i do appreciate the irony of that sentence.)
    Haha no pipe wrap. Yeah it would have been sweet but a new race bike would be sweeter. Other bikes not being finished is exactly the shame I'm passing on this one! Wanna buy it?

Bike
    Exercycle
    It probably would sell quicker down here - there are a couple running in CAMS already.
    And we're more "small bike friendly" IMO.

Bike
    I'm sure I can get it down there reasonably easy...

Thread Information