Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: North Korea's future ... or lack thereof

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike

North Korea's future ... or lack thereof

My take ... USA to make a pre-emptive strike and destroy NKs ability to wage war ... then China to invade NK on put them back on the path to righteousness. That second part might take a few years. Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when Trump and the Chinese Premier met last week.

Remember, you saw it here on KB first.
    Grow older but never grow up

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakie View Post
    My take ... USA to make a pre-emptive strike and destroy NKs ability to wage war ... then China to invade NK on put them back on the path to righteousness. That second part might take a few years. Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when Trump and the Chinese Premier met last week.

Remember, you saw it here on KB first.
    No , I've and others have been saying this shyt for years
    See threads like when will the stock market crash
    But on saying that , ur on the right track
    The Nazis that have compromised Trump area calling for a limited nuclear war
    The briniskys and the kissengers are trying to ring fence Russia and China
    There are 2 trade routes over land and across the Atlantic
    Also the Vatican is at loggerheads with the Orthodox Church, so some major players butting heads
    But as far as you are saying , yes they are trying for war ,either in Syria or Korea
    Either way ,I am fked
    .These people are pure evil

Sent from my SC-01G using Tapatalk
    "Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    '76 RD-400C
    We're hearing that while our naval forces entering the area can do serious damage with a first strike, they can't do enough, quick enough, to prevent very ugly reprisals.

I say, rather than kill lots of people, wait for the chance to kill the one guy. Unless China has a better idea.

I wish we had done this to Sadaam and his two boys, rather than cause the deaths of hundreds of thousands in Iraq in a badly-informed (and failed) attempt at nation-building there.

Some are afraid of assassination because it might lead to similar attempts here. Well, yeah . . . . so??

Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    Trump would be better off doing a deal with the fat dumb kid, rather than wiping him out and putting China on the border with South Korea.

The Yanks have shown to be totally inept with any kind of strategy for the future.

I guess the more middle easts they create, the more weapons they sell

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Quote Originally Posted by seattle smitty View Post
    We're hearing that while our naval forces entering the area can do serious damage with a first strike, they can't do enough, quick enough, to prevent very ugly reprisals.
    GMD systems. Bit of luck they can hit the thing before it leaves Korean soil. They would have nuked themselves.

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    Quote Originally Posted by seattle smitty View Post
    One of the Tom Clancy novels deals with this scenario in a believable manner. Of course novels and reality are two different things. Surprising how many situations Tom Clancy wrote about years before they happened.
    Grow older but never grow up

Bike
    Honda
    In 1985 Sting sang ''I hope the Russians love their children too'' bounce forward 32 years and the same could be said of the American's the North Koreans and the Chinese.
    '' i'd let you touch me.''

Sorry fulla but I am spoken for.

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian d marge View Post
    No , I've and others have been saying this shyt for years
    Unfortunately most of your ramblings are too hard to understand so I don't think your message is getting across very well.

Surprising how many situations Tom Clancy wrote about years before they happened.
    He is Kim Dong One!

Bike
    Two wheeler
    I do have to say, watching the TV pictures of N Korean military parades and American fleet manoeuvres.......it's hard to see much difference

Bike
    Sold
    "All wars are bankers wars"?

North Korea is no threat to anyone yet apart from sabre rattling their biggest crime is living outside the Federal reserve banking network!

There are only three countries outside that system now - North Korea - Syria - Iran - At the start of the war on terror there were seven!

So is that just a fluke of nature or is there a pattern? Check it out!

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Unfortunately most of your ramblings are too hard to understand so I don't think your message is getting across very well.

He is Kim Dong One!
    Judging by the comments in my inbox , you might find the communication difficulty could be your end

Sent from my BGO-DL09 using Tapatalk
    "Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post

North Korea is no threat to anyone yet apart from sabre rattling their biggest crime is living outside the Federal reserve banking network!

There are only three countries outside that system now - North Korea - Syria - Iran - At the start of the war on terror there were seven!

And three states
    The Vatican, city of London and the district of columbia
    Hahaha
    And the last time north Korea took on the world was in 1966
    https://youtu.be/rG-ivV-ps50

Sent from my BGO-DL09 using Tapatalk

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The record of the Yanks in recent years has not been great. Libya, Irag, Afghanistan, all fuck ups. And that was when they had professionals on the job.
    Now there's a bunch of amateur idealogues led by an ignoramus who conducts what passes for his version of diplomacy on Twitter.

My concern was that while Trump huffs and puffs, North Korea might take him seriously and preemptively invade the South. We don't want a replay of that thanks.

Meantime the Spratleys continue to fester and the situation in Syria isn't getting any better. But it's OK Trump is playing golf. I hope he wins or he'll want to nuke someone.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    A Japper
    One of the Tom Clancy novels deals with this scenario in a believable manner. Of course novels and reality are two different things. Surprising how many situations Tom Clancy wrote about years before they happened.

I've always enjoyed reading his books.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post

"What in god's name are you talking about. The only way I would believe that there were long standing plans to bring down Syria, is if I heard it directly out of the mouth of like a former 4 star general or former presidential candidate or former nato supreme allied commander referencing classified information that he got from the pentagon."

I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Thread Information