Thread: DriRider jacket for sale - woman's size 12

Bike
    2017 Yamaha MT-09

DriRider jacket for sale - woman's size 12

I have a DriRider jacket to sell. Size 12, fits me alright (I normally wear a 10).

I bought it second hand with the thought it would be OK if I ever rode pillion - long before I got my own bike - but never used it. Now that I have my own, have purchased a new (waterproof...) set of jacket and pants.

I did try it out in the rain and discovered it is definitely not waterproof (better than nothing, but, I got wet, haha!). All the zips etc work. It is well worn and a little tired, though has plenty of use left in it. Would suit summer/fine weather riding. It does have armour and from memory (not looking at it right now) is the kind that will zip onto pants. It has a removeable lining, too.

$30 + $9 post, or pick up: either Tamahere (airport side of Hamilton), Mt Wellington or Newmarket (Auckland). I can probably meet you in between Auckland and Hamilton on a Friday or Sunday as I'm up and down every weekend. I also go to Te Pahu and Honikiwi once a month... happy to avoid postage if it works out

Bike
    2017 Yamaha MT-09
    Sold (wrong forum category anyway)

Thread Information