Thread: Just joined, been lurking for years

Bike
    Old Bikes

Just joined, been lurking for years

As it says I finally registered. Got sick of not being able to see the good stuff.

Own a '71 Triumph Trophy 500 and a '51 BSA 250 bitsa I bought 35 years ago. Both on the road except for the BSA which needs some electrical love, and the Triumph which has just had some electrical love but hasn't been WOF'd again. I do most of my own spannering work but occasionally let myself down.

The Triumph's been a daily rider for the last seven years. A great way to get to work.

Regular at the Vincent, March Hare and Beaumont Rallies. Don't do the Brass Monkey because I work in Oz each winter. Heading there soon. Getting chilly down here in Central Otago.

Have toured most of the South Island on the Triumph but it's a bit small for that so looking for a Brit 650/750 to hang the panniers on. Prefer a Commando so I can have all three of the popular Brit marques and have a big enough tank to get to the North Island.

She's said I'm allowed one...

Nice to meet you all.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginge09 View Post
    As it says I finally registered. Got sick of not being able to see the good stuff.

Own a '71 Triumph Trophy 500 and a '51 BSA 250 bitsa I bought 35 years ago. Both on the road except for the BSA which needs some electrical love, and the Triumph which has just had some electrical love but hasn't been WOF'd again. I do most of my own spannering work but occasionally let myself down.

The Triumph's been a daily rider for the last seven years. A great way to get to work.

Regular at the Vincent, March Hare and Beaumont Rallies. Don't do the Brass Monkey because I work in Oz each winter. Heading there soon. Getting chilly down here in Central Otago.

Have toured most of the South Island on the Triumph but it's a bit small for that so looking for a Brit 650/750 to hang the panniers on. Prefer a Commando so I can have all three of the popular Brit marques and have a big enough tank to get to the North Island.

She's said I'm allowed one...

Nice to meet you all.
    Welcome to the mad house. Keep that woman! And good on you for having the job situation so well sorted. Now, get that BSA sorted, they deserve better.
    Enjoy the banter, don't get to worked up about the trolls and do not speak to IT?HER?SHE, IT knows not of what it speaks.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    fucken ace cunt

Thread Information