Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bad Back?

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Cheers for the heads up. My back is fucked and I've had bad sciatic pain for years. I see a good Osteo once a month, and he makes it bearable...but I'll give one of these fangdangled contraptions a go!

...my osteo has become a good friend over the years he's been helping to make things work, but I will still be asking him why they didn't suggest the use of this kind of apparatus before now... like eight years ago ...he rides a couple of immaculate '70's Trumpets, so I wont be too hard on him...much...

Bike
    Kawasaki Vulcan
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Cheers for the heads up. My back is fucked and I've had bad sciatic pain for years. I see a good Osteo once a month, and he makes it bearable...but I'll give one of these fangdangled contraptions a go!
    They are brilliant man, got one, sorted my back out in no time. The gentle stretching part is the trick to it. Knocks ten years off ya age, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by ruaphu View Post
    . Knocks ten years off ya age,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...fuck yeah...I'm still coming to grips with this, 'reality'...

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Just re read this thread to justify to myself my expensive life and health insurance package just bought....

One thing I find therapeutic is a good ocean swim (mostly floating corpse style) in summer. The combination of sunshine, body equally and naturally supported from all angles taking weight and strain of usual places and also the pressure of the sea water against you chest making your lungs work a little harder in a good way.

If all else fails theres' chocolate and alcohol
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...my osteo has become a good friend over the years he's been helping to make things work, but I will still be asking him why they didn't suggest the use of this kind of apparatus before now... like eight years ago ...he rides a couple of immaculate '70's Trumpets, so I wont be too hard on him...much...
    cause repeat business puts food on his table...

Bike
    Suzuki Smash 2016. (Yes, really!)
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    Robin McKenzie is anything but a quack... just saying. That system of exercises based on range of motion and repetition is the basis of what most physio's use. Next time you're in have a look round and you might notice a McKenzie accredited sign. Certainly the one I use (Physio South) is.
    Robin, (well the Mackenzie Institute) is the outfit that designed the seats for the NZ built Corollas. Unfortunately they were no longer used when Toyota ceased NZ production.
    "Statistics are used as a drunk uses lampposts - for support, not illumination."

Thread Information