Thread: Suzuki 400E exhaust and mid-pipe on the 400SM?

Bike
    2009 Husqvarna SM610ie

Question Suzuki 400E exhaust and mid-pipe on the 400SM?

I wasn't getting much traction in the motard thread so I thought I'd try my luck here (especially with the Suzuki guru Scott hovering).

I've just got myself a secondhand White Brothers E2 silencer and mid-pipe off the '00-'04 model 400E. Now does anyone know if this mates to the 400SM head pipe or will I need to either have something modded or get a header too?

Bike
    KX450 Motard/Flat Track KTM150SX H2R
    Quote Originally Posted by FlangMasterJ View Post
    I wasn't getting much traction in the motard thread so I thought I'd try my luck here (especially with the Suzuki guru Scott hovering).

I've just got myself a secondhand White Brothers E2 silencer and mid-pipe off the '00-'04 model 400E. Now does anyone know if this mates to the 400SM head pipe or will I need to either have something modded or get a header too?
    i think the head pipes are the same, but not 100% sure sorry,

might be worth checking FMF or Pro Circuit to see if the mufflers are different part numbers to the motard model, but be carefull, as the CAlifornia model had the CV carb and emissions of the SM and S models,

Bike
    2009 Husqvarna SM610ie
    Quote Originally Posted by scott411 View Post
    i think the head pipes are the same, but not 100% sure sorry,

might be worth checking FMF or Pro Circuit to see if the mufflers are different part numbers to the motard model, but be carefull, as the CAlifornia model had the CV carb and emissions of the SM and S models,
    Cheers Scott. I just asked you if you knew where I could find a used 400E header in the other thread. Any ideas?

Thread Information