Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Battle of the Buckets 2017 Sept 23

Bike
    TZFXR150, R1150GS, DRZ400, Ninja300 prod
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    And talking to Chris White last weekend, he tells me he's not defending the title....
    Being he doesn't have a bucket and the one he sold has finally had to go to the doctors, the hot FXR does have a lifespan. The Hoogies are back in town after some BOB practice in the USA...... will they make the start line?!?!?

Its harder to lose weight than gain horsepower.

Bike
    Racing ones
    Quick note everyone, we have been unable to secure the services of a bar manager through the car club for this Saturday

CAMS will bring a few boxes of beer and soft drunks for prize giving but you may want to BYO

Fingers crossed forecast continues to improve

Cheers

Bike
    BSA A10
    As usual the Mighty GN finished the BOB with no problems whatsoever for a 10th place finish out of 18 starters after 37 laps and being lapped multiple times, while riding past a collection of dead FXRs on the sideline

Strangely my fastest lap was the very last one, I'm normally quite worn out and tired as fuck by then

The Hoogies as usual lapped everyone except themselves with James taking the win over Al

https://speedhive.mylaps.com/Sessions/4621476
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    As usual the Mighty GN finished the BOB with no problems whatsoever for a 10th place finish out of 18 starters after 37 laps and being lapped multiple times, while riding past a collection of dead FXRs on the sideline

Strangely my fastest lap was the very last one, I'm normally quite worn out and tired as fuck by then

The Hoogies as usual lapped everyone except themselves with James taking the win over Al

https://speedhive.mylaps.com/Sessions/4621476

...good shit... the mighty GN shows its true mettle again...

Thread Information