Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any KBers in the Geraldine area able to collect a motorsickle for me?

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    The trip's all go, aiming at Saturday 22nd July at yours.
    How far north are you going ? Ive got some Busa fairings on TM and im wondering if you have room to possibly deliver them to a buyer up there - a bit of a long shot I know but ive had a guy in Welly and Napier seemingly keen on them. Pay going rate for your troubles of course.

Bike
    TF125
    Quote Originally Posted by mulletman View Post
    How far north are you going ? Ive got some Busa fairings on TM and im wondering if you have room to possibly deliver them to a buyer up there - a bit of a long shot I know but ive had a guy in Welly and Napier seemingly keen on them. Pay going rate for your troubles of course.
    Coming back to North Waikato on the return trip. Not keen on a diversion to Napier TBH and the thought of becoming a Suzuki transporter is making me a little nervous. Might be able to help, more focussed on the coming weeks and the work that needs doing during the trip. Perhaps I could get in touch closer to the time of the trip norf?

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Coming back to North Waikato on the return trip. Not keen on a diversion to Napier TBH and the thought of becoming a Suzuki transporter is making me a little nervous. Might be able to help, more focussed on the coming weeks and the work that needs doing during the trip. Perhaps I could get in touch closer to the time of the trip norf?
    Fair enough on all counts

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by T.W.R View Post
    Mini-van for the Vanvan

No worries. I knew where there was a 90 with bugger all kms on it...even had it's handbooks & tools etc
    Fuck me. I just added this to the collection.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...?id=1362710868

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    That's gunna be a zig-zag trip North...I'd have thought an RV might have been useful, post quake in Kaikoura.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    That's gunna be a zig-zag trip North...I'd have thought an RV might have been useful, post quake in Kaikoura.
    Me too mate! Nah. I couldn't ask or expect old Madness to get that one as well. May have to organize a roadie with my ute at some stage to get down to get it. Quite a good score that one I reckon!

Bike
    TF125
    So Google tells me I'd need to turn off at Culverden to Kaikoura and back to Culverden again, 3 hour round trip. It looks do-able. See how I feel after 2 weeks down here. So far the people are weird and everything smells funny.

Bike
    Various things
    So Google tells me I'd need to turn off at Culverden to Kaikoura and back to Culverden again, 3 hour round trip. It looks do-able. See how I feel after 2 weeks down here. So far the people are weird and everything smells funny.
    Mate, I wouldn't ask or expect you to want to do that cunting trip. Should you be fucked in the head enough to want to do it, I'd obviously pay you accordingly.

Bike
    TF125
    Mate, I wouldn't ask or expect you to want to do that cunting trip. Should you be fucked in the head enough to want to do it, I'd obviously pay you accordingly.
    You're right, it's sheer madness. If it's still there in 2 weeks and I don't roll the van on black ice in Otago in the mean time I'll see what I can do.

Bike
    Various things
    You're right, it's sheer madness. If it's still there in 2 weeks and I don't roll the van on black ice in Otago in the mean time I'll see what I can do.
    Hahahaha...do a skid Mr!

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Check this site closer to the time as you might be able to at least go up the coast to Kaikoura then back inland route to Waiau / Culvereden.

https://www.nzta.govt.nz/projects/ka...esponse#status

Bike
    M109R, GS1200ss, RMX450Z, ZX-12R

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...?id=1362710868
    Crasher the RV King

You're going to have your hands full with this one as well

Bike
    M109R, GS1200ss, RMX450Z, ZX-12R
    It looks do-able. See how I feel after 2 weeks down here. So far the people are weird and everything smells funny.
    That happens the further south you go you're going to get the southern experience in a day or two though
    Weird....you ain't seen nothing yet and the funny smell is fresh air

Bike
    TF125
    Quote Originally Posted by T.W.R View Post
    That happens the further south you go you're going to get the southern experience in a day or two though
    Weird....you ain't seen nothing yet and the funny smell is fresh air
    Okay, I'm in Alexandra and I'm starting to get what you're on about.

The van had a bit of a problem on the Lindis Pass today. The popo had stopped everyone, which meant I stopped, which meant it was hard to get going again. Chains? Whatthefuck?

You cunts ride bikes in this shit?

Anyhoo... I'll be in AlexVegas for a couple more days, then off to Gore. Yay, Gore.

I met a milf on the plane last night, she grew up in Gorrrrrrre. She told me they hold raffles where you buy a ticket to win a wheelbarrow full of piss. Kind of. If your ticket wins, the organiser comes 'round to yours and you drink said piss together. Fucking brilliant I thought.

I'll be doing a day's work in Ashburrrrrrton next week on the way back norf, possibly Tuesday, so expect to see a suave cunt in a black Tranny early next week.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    The van had a bit of a problem on the Lindis Pass today. The popo had stopped everyone, which meant I stopped, which meant it was hard to get going again. Chains? Whatthefuck?
    You should come down in the winter ...

You cunts ride bikes in this shit?
    Most of us aren't THAT silly ..

Anyhoo... I'll be in AlexVegas for a couple more days, then off to Gore. Yay, Gore.
    If yhou see anybody in bare feet (there'll be a few) count their toes ...

I met a milf on the plane last night, she grew up in Gorrrrrrre. She told me they hold raffles where you buy a ticket to win a wheelbarrow full of piss. Kind of. If your ticket wins, the organiser comes 'round to yours and you drink said piss together. Fucking brilliant I thought.
    A well known and popular money spinner ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Thread Information