Advertise with Kiwi Biker
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 68

Thread: Any KBers in the Geraldine area able to collect a motorsickle for me?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    17th April 2006 - 05:39
    Bike
    Various things
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    13,688

    Any KBers in the Geraldine area able to collect a motorsickle for me?

    Yo yo. Being the sick cunt I am, I've purchased a pile of shit RV125 from a geezer on TM. But the owner is in Melbourne, and sorting collection out is proving to be a bit of a hassle. Anyone have the time/inclination to collect it for and and look after it until I can sort transport? Obviously happy to pay you for your time etc.

    Ta.
    'There are none so merciless as those who have been shown no mercy' Mark Brandon (Chopper) Read

  2. #2
    Join Date
    13th March 2006 - 20:49
    Bike
    TF125 Mudbug
    Location
    2471
    Posts
    4,361
    In mid to late July I'll be driving an empty van from Gore to Up Norf. If you can find someone to store it until then you may have just sorted free transport to Welly.
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    ...people will disagree, call one another an 'egg' or idiot. That's fine.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    17th April 2006 - 05:39
    Bike
    Various things
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    13,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    In mid to late July I'll be driving an empty van from Gore to Up Norf. If you can find someone to store it until then you may have just sorted free transport to Welly.
    Chur. But free I don't do mate! Always gotta pay the man something.
    'There are none so merciless as those who have been shown no mercy' Mark Brandon (Chopper) Read

  4. #4
    Join Date
    19th October 2005 - 20:32
    Bike
    00 ZX-12R, 80 XS750SE
    Location
    In the distance
    Posts
    3,873
    Geraldine isn't far away from where I'm based. Could collect it if you need to get it out of there soon

  5. #5
    Join Date
    17th April 2006 - 05:39
    Bike
    Various things
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    13,688
    Quote Originally Posted by T.W.R View Post
    Geraldine isn't far away from where I'm based. Could collect it if you need to get it out of there soon
    Cheers mate. Got room to stash it until Madness could collect it?
    'There are none so merciless as those who have been shown no mercy' Mark Brandon (Chopper) Read

  6. #6
    Join Date
    19th October 2005 - 20:32
    Bike
    00 ZX-12R, 80 XS750SE
    Location
    In the distance
    Posts
    3,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Cheers mate. Got room to stash it until Madness could collect it?
    Heaps of space

  7. #7
    Join Date
    17th April 2006 - 05:39
    Bike
    Various things
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    13,688
    Quote Originally Posted by T.W.R View Post
    Heaps of space
    Chur Bro. PM me ya cell phone number will ya?
    'There are none so merciless as those who have been shown no mercy' Mark Brandon (Chopper) Read

  8. #8
    Join Date
    19th October 2005 - 20:32
    Bike
    00 ZX-12R, 80 XS750SE
    Location
    In the distance
    Posts
    3,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Chur Bro. PM me ya cell phone number will ya?
    Done. what you up to with a VanVan anyhow?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    13th March 2006 - 20:49
    Bike
    TF125 Mudbug
    Location
    2471
    Posts
    4,361
    Quote Originally Posted by T.W.R View Post
    Done. what you up to with a VanVan anyhow?
    Wait a minute! I'm gonna have a VanVan in my... van?

    I'll need the really short tie-downs.
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    ...people will disagree, call one another an 'egg' or idiot. That's fine.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    17th April 2006 - 05:39
    Bike
    Various things
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    13,688
    Quote Originally Posted by T.W.R View Post
    Done. what you up to with a VanVan anyhow?
    Thanks heaps mate. Will call ya tonight after work if that's ok? It was my first bike at the age of ten, and I've always wanted to get another. This one is totally fucked, but mostly all there, so a decent enough starting point for a resto. Had to pay too much for it...but that's the way things are now. I have a KV75 for the GF, so figured I can RV it at the beach with her and leave the big boys at home.
    'There are none so merciless as those who have been shown no mercy' Mark Brandon (Chopper) Read

  11. #11
    Join Date
    17th April 2006 - 05:39
    Bike
    Various things
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    13,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    Wait a minute! I'm gonna have a VanVan in my... van?

    I'll need the really short tie-downs.
    Nah...the 125's are quite a bit bigger physically than the 90's and 75's etc. Way fucking heavier too. Gutless as fuck to boot.
    'There are none so merciless as those who have been shown no mercy' Mark Brandon (Chopper) Read

  12. #12
    Join Date
    19th October 2005 - 20:32
    Bike
    00 ZX-12R, 80 XS750SE
    Location
    In the distance
    Posts
    3,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    Wait a minute! I'm gonna have a VanVan in my... van?

    I'll need the really short tie-downs.
    Mini-van for the Vanvan

    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Thanks heaps mate. Will call ya tonight after work if that's ok? It was my first bike at the age of ten, and I've always wanted to get another. This one is totally fucked, but mostly all there, so a decent enough starting point for a resto. Had to pay too much for it...but that's the way things are now. I have a KV75 for the GF, so figured I can RV it at the beach with her and leave the big boys at home.
    No worries. I knew where there was a 90 with bugger all kms on it...even had it's handbooks & tools etc

  13. #13
    Join Date
    17th April 2006 - 05:39
    Bike
    Various things
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    13,688
    Quote Originally Posted by T.W.R View Post
    Mini-van for the Vanvan



    No worries. I knew where there was a 90 with bugger all kms on it...even had it's handbooks & tools etc
    Yeah I'd like a 90 as well at some stage.
    'There are none so merciless as those who have been shown no mercy' Mark Brandon (Chopper) Read

  14. #14
    Join Date
    3rd October 2006 - 21:21
    Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Location
    in the hot sun
    Posts
    2,973
    I rode one on the road once, holy fuck you need the whole lane, they wander more than an abos dog!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    17th April 2006 - 05:39
    Bike
    Various things
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    13,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    I rode one on the road once, holy fuck you need the whole lane, they wander more than an abos dog!
    Yeah. Bit of a laff for sure. Need to pump the tyres up more to help things stay semi normal.
    'There are none so merciless as those who have been shown no mercy' Mark Brandon (Chopper) Read

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •