Advertise with Kiwi Biker
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 72 of 72

Thread: Any KBers in the Geraldine area able to collect a motorsickle for me?

  1. #61
    Join Date
    17th April 2006 - 05:39
    Bike
    Various things
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    13,865
    Quote Originally Posted by T.W.R View Post
    a wallowing two wheeled pogo stick
    You've got a fair bit of work ahead of you though.....definitely a full strip & rebuild TBH
    Yep. And yeah...looked like it from the pics.
    'There are none so merciless as those who have been shown no mercy' Mark Brandon (Chopper) Read

  2. #62
    Join Date
    19th October 2005 - 20:32
    Bike
    00 ZX-12R, 80 XS750SE
    Location
    In the distance
    Posts
    3,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Yep. And yeah...looked like it from the pics.
    It's got naffed wheel bearings front & rear & the suspension is just like an old twin shock XR, top triple clamp isn't too healthy either TBH.

    Ol Madness did a bit of a jaw drop when he saw the ZX12R & the XS

  3. #63
    Join Date
    17th April 2006 - 05:39
    Bike
    Various things
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    13,865
    Quote Originally Posted by T.W.R View Post
    It's got naffed wheel bearings front & rear & the suspension is just like an old twin shock XR, top triple clamp isn't too healthy either TBH.

    Ol Madness did a bit of a jaw drop when he saw the ZX12R & the XS
    I'm sure that's prob the least of it's issues!

    And I bet. Always cool to see other peeps rides eh!
    'There are none so merciless as those who have been shown no mercy' Mark Brandon (Chopper) Read

  4. #64
    Join Date
    13th March 2006 - 20:49
    Bike
    TF125 Mudbug
    Location
    2471
    Posts
    4,369
    Quote Originally Posted by T.W.R View Post
    Ol Madness did a bit of a jaw drop when he saw the ZX12R & the XS
    It was more the '12 than the Yammie that got me drooling to be honest. Seeing as I've only got the touring model, the sight of a proper full power version git the hairs on the back of my neck standing up straight. The XS is nice but it's no Kawasaki.
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    ...people will disagree, call one another an 'egg' or idiot. That's fine.


  5. #65
    Join Date
    19th October 2005 - 20:32
    Bike
    00 ZX-12R, 80 XS750SE
    Location
    In the distance
    Posts
    3,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    I'm sure that's prob the least of it's issues!

    And I bet. Always cool to see other peeps rides eh!
    I sent him a txt earlier to go into Honda Country to have a perv at the NR750 & RC45.....I was in there last week and saw BP had brought them both back to the shop. So I think a bit of time shuffling is in motion at the moment so he can get into see them

  6. #66
    Join Date
    19th October 2005 - 20:32
    Bike
    00 ZX-12R, 80 XS750SE
    Location
    In the distance
    Posts
    3,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    It was more the '12 than the Yammie that got me drooling to be honest. Seeing as I've only got the touring model, the sight of a proper full power version git the hairs on the back of my neck standing up straight. The XS is nice but it's no Kawasaki.
    I couldn't believe it when you said some muppet had said that about the B series friggin touring model fark what sorta chump thinks that
    hey the XS is the licence preserver

  7. #67
    Join Date
    13th March 2006 - 20:49
    Bike
    TF125 Mudbug
    Location
    2471
    Posts
    4,369
    Pete, you're one sick motherfucker.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    ...people will disagree, call one another an 'egg' or idiot. That's fine.


  8. #68
    Join Date
    17th April 2006 - 05:39
    Bike
    Various things
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    13,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    Pete, you're one sick motherfucker.
    I know right!! Many Churs for your efforts mate!
    'There are none so merciless as those who have been shown no mercy' Mark Brandon (Chopper) Read

  9. #69
    Join Date
    22nd July 2005 - 00:27
    Bike
    77 XL250
    Location
    Tararua
    Posts
    1,050
    Will we see you after this one too? http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...?id=1392961712

    It even has a pump.
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    13th March 2006 - 20:49
    Bike
    TF125 Mudbug
    Location
    2471
    Posts
    4,369
    Here we go again...
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    ...people will disagree, call one another an 'egg' or idiot. That's fine.


  11. #71
    Join Date
    17th April 2006 - 05:39
    Bike
    Various things
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    13,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    Will we see you after this one too? http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...?id=1392961712

    It even has a pump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    Here we go again...
    That's a lil Beauty! I'm all out of moola though. Be interested to see what it fetches though...
    'There are none so merciless as those who have been shown no mercy' Mark Brandon (Chopper) Read

  12. #72
    Join Date
    22nd July 2005 - 00:27
    Bike
    77 XL250
    Location
    Tararua
    Posts
    1,050
    It certainly is a beauty. Much nicer than the ones I had.
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •