Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Gang Protocol

Bike
    W650 sidecar & HD Fat Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    the HOG club is a business, not a club, you pay a yearly fee, or if you want to be a life member, pay ten years worth. never heard of any'Club' doing that

Could be right Jellywrestler, I paid fees to a club here that allows drinking and games, has badges etc, I was even allowed to take the missus up there in later years, no way could I in the 70s-80s it was working men only.

That HOG club is massive, millions of members worldwide, I received another rocker patch and even the pin is rocker shaped

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4255.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	456.0 KB 
ID:	331498

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Someone 5th or 6th Dan (or better), built like a machine, that could dismember you with his bare hands if he so decided. That sort of Cunt. Know plenty of them. Some extremely pleasant, some not so. Some I call friends, some would never be.
    Sounds like a fun & rewarding way to spend ones life.

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    You lot might have been the inspiration for this...

https://www.google.com/search?q=wild...aKrGLuZeAocKM:
    So royalties then? just make it out to 'Cash' thanks.

But first, subtract ~30 years aging from yr script...

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Hell I think twice about where i wear my SOA shirt although that seems widely accpeted and practiced.
    I like my 'Sons of Arthritis - Ibuprofen Chapter' T-shirt...

Bike
    72 Kawasaki A7, 05 Kawasaki W650
    the HOG club is a business, not a club, you pay a yearly fee, or if you want to be a life member, pay ten years worth. never heard of any'Club' doing that
    You've never heard of a club with membership dues? Honestly I can't think of a single credible club that DOESN'T charge dues. Citizens clubs, sports clubs, every club I can think of charges a due, it's how the club operates.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Well, some would say wasting your life away doing fuck all would be the same. But you know...look into the way of a true Karate expert. They live by some pretty cool life values. Just because some of them are also 1%ers...doesn't mean you're a better person than them because you're not into it. Seems to me...you need to take your blinkers off at times. Not everyone thinks your way of life is where it's at either. Broaden your horizons. Dare to think outside of your wee cube.

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Gayner View Post
    You've never heard of a club with membership dues? Honestly I can't think of a single credible club that DOESN'T charge dues. Citizens clubs, sports clubs, every club I can think of charges a due, it's how the club operates.
    not the dues, the life member buy in ya chimp

Bike
    suzuki
    Well, some would say wasting your life away doing fuck all would be the same. But you know...look into the way of a true Karate expert.
    aren't they all Gay like Bruce Lee? after all with movies like 'enter the Dragon' and 'Fist of Fury' it sounds like it.

Bike
    Various things
    aren't they all Gay like Bruce Lee? after all with movies like 'enter the Dragon' and 'Fist of Fury' it sounds like it.
    Hahaha...yeah...they all sound a bit that way. But, you wouldn't want to ask certain people if they're gay mate. Because when you fart, you'd whistle.

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Suffering from PHD ( Post Holiday Depression)

Had some sort of epiphany in the last few weeks that there is more to life that the daily drudge?
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    W650 sidecar & HD Fat Bob

Careful Chuck Norris is watching you.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...6A&FORM=VRDGAR

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    Here's two -

The Apathy Club at Uni (no dues; also, we never met)
    The Mile High Club

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Your comprehension skills failed you there. Apart from that, locally there is a club which has runs twice most weeks, no fees, no attitude. The "clubrooms" consist of a carpark on top of a hill. For as long as people want it, it'll work.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    72 Kawasaki A7, 05 Kawasaki W650
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Your comprehension skills failed you there. Apart from that, locally there is a club which has runs twice most weeks, no fees, no attitude. The "clubrooms" consist of a carpark on top of a hill. For as long as people want it, it'll work.
    I used the phrase "credible club" as to exclude general meetings of like-minded people, which doesn't really constitute a club. Perhaps I should have used the word "incorporated" or something. The general point I was making is that it's incredibly ordinary for a club to charge dues, and MANY clubs offer the ability to pay lifetime dues. To claim that the HOG is not a legitimate club because they demand dues is absurd.

Bike
    KTM 1290 SDR
    Someone 5th or 6th Dan (or better), built like a machine, that could dismember you with his bare hands if he so decided. That sort of Cunt.
    You mean like Steven Seagal?
    Nunquam Non Paratus

Thread Information