Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang Protocol

Bike
    W650 sidecar & HD Fat Bob

Gang Protocol

Whats the accepted rules in NZ by gangs or motorcycle clubs for wearing badges, patches etc?

I am interested in how club badges/patches etc are accepted on jackets, I know overseas the rocker type badges are usually under the chapters or club names etc.

Are rocker type badges ok to place under club badges or chapter badges etc here in NZ? or is this strictly for the Outlaw type motorcycle clubs?

The HOG members I have seen appear to have their Chapter badges usually up high on there back, then their HOG members badge, pins on the front etc and rocker patches on the sides, I have heard this was done with an understanding or acceptance from the other motorcycle clubs.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Quote Originally Posted by old slider View Post
    Whats the accepted rules in NZ by gangs or motorcycle clubs for wearing badges, patches etc?

I am interested in how club badges/patches etc are accepted on jackets, I know overseas the rocker type badges are usually under the chapters or club names etc.

Are rocker type badges ok to place under club badges or chapter badges etc here in NZ? or is this strictly for the Outlaw type motorcycle clubs?

The HOG members I have seen appear to have their Chapter badges usually up high on there back, then their HOG members badge, pins on the front etc and rocker patches on the sides, I have heard this was done with an understanding or acceptance from the other motorcycle clubs.
    Put them where you want and stop worrying about any sort of gang! They dont know their arse from their face anyhows.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    TF125

Bike
    Various things

You don't want to be running rocker patches.

Bike
    mutton dressed up as lamb and a 73 XL250

Just checked and as i thought the date is indeed 27/6/2017.
    Be the person your dog thinks you are...

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Does it depend on how many and what type of heinous crimes you have commited with extra allowances for time served...
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    KTM
    Yes, I too want to look like a degenerate, abusing fuckhead. What special rules must I follow so I look the part?

Bike
    06 Honda 919-79 T140E Triumph 96 Guzzi
    Wear what you like wherever, they are just to show their loyalty to a group, the cops love em for easy identity as associated with a Motorcycle Club, Gang, or those just trying to give up smoking.
    "If you ever need anything please don’t hesitate to ask someone else first.”

Anyhoo don't forget to add to calendar 19th May, 27th July, and 31 August.
    World whisky day, International whisky day, and Scotch whisky day.

Bike
    72 Kawasaki A7, 05 Kawasaki W650
    LOL it still tickles me that "club" riders want to wear rockers. Make 'em feel all "Sons of Anarchy"-like I suppose.

A rocker is just a dick-head badge.

Bike
    M109R, GS1200ss, RMX450Z, ZX-12R
    Quote Originally Posted by 98tls View Post
    Just checked and as i thought the date is indeed 27/6/2017.
    Trust you to be living a day into the future

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Gayner View Post

A rocker is just a dick-head badge.
    right It's probably the biggest & fastest growing motorcycle affiliation the world had seen, it was at full strength when the Hells Angels were still infants & true to their beginnings

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Sichoe View Post
    Yes, I too want to look like a degenerate, abusing fuckhead. What special rules must I follow so I look the part?
    You must have a German helmet.
    You must have a loud Harley (the louder the better), if it's loud enough people might think it's actually fast.
    You must ride at approx 30kms over the speed limit everywhere you go (tapped out on open road) so people know you are bad arse and the cops wont touch you.
    You must also filter at 30kms faster than all the car drivers so they know you have important places to go to in a hurry, and so they are extra certain you don't give a fuck.
    Finally, any sport bike rider that passes you on a twisty road must be overtaken immediately when you find the straight long enough (downhill will help). You must then hit the proceeding corners so fast that he's impressed enough to know that you might have been a top racer if only your parents hadn't kicked you out for being a little cunt when you were 13.

Bike
    Bwahaha, pretty mild response from KBs

I see so many different groups with affiliations to someone or something being shown on their jackets as they ride around that I wondered if they outnumber those with out affiliation to anything.

Yes, I have become a member of HOG international for varying reasons and have just joined the Central Districts Harley group.
    I quite like the idea of people with an interest in similar bikes and who hold regular social events etc, only time will tell if I continue.

Not sure if I will be placing badges etc all over my expensive jacket/s one leather, one textile, again for varying reasons, like warm or cold WX, but I do own a denim vest that the previous owner had put his HOG (Harley Owners Group) badge and his membership badges etc on. I don't wear it but have just received in the mail some more badges, "one is a rocker" so hence the question, I remembered from about 50 plus years ago something about protocols with insignia.

Mind you I also have badges/patches from our legendary John Britten and other associated motor sports sitting in my draw as well.
    We see bike stuff everywhere on shirts, hats and so on, seems to be plenty of people supporting a racer, a team or a group..

Bike
    1976 Honda GL1000, plus implements
    Yeah stick em on a vest, (we used to call them a 'wankers jacket') then you can show it off or hide it as appropriate...
    I used to have one once, when I belonged to a club that liked that sort of thing. Dunno quite where I left it...
    High miles, engine knock, rusty chrome, worn pegs...
    Brakes as new

Bike
    Yo momma

https://www.google.com/search?q=gay+...Ry7A_NXISg9YM:

Bike

Lol, I wasn't asking about members sexual preference bro.

Thread Information