Thread: Help required in Springston Christchurch - posting on behalf

Bike
    2012 S1000RR

Help required in Springston Christchurch - posting on behalf

Hi guys and girls,

I have some friends who are currently in Springston who have gotten themselves into a bit of a pickle and could do with some help.

They have bought a GZ1000 (80s something model) with the hopes of getting it running and doing some touring round on it but they can't actually get it started and have extremely limited tools / resources available.
    If anyone is around that area and keen to have some good karma sent their way I'm sure they would appreciate the help.
    Shouldn't be too hard, probably need to pull the plugs and clean them, maybe push it down the road a bit.

If anyone is around an able to help please flick me a message and ill try to get you in touch.

Thanks All!

Update they have help thanks all.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    i need help too, i have a shed full of fucked bikes and cars, if anyone in whanagrei could come and fix all my shit for free that would be great.

Bike
    2012 S1000RR
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    i need help too, i have a shed full of fucked bikes and cars, if anyone in whanagrei could come and fix all my shit for free that would be great.
    Hahaha don't we all if Im ever in whanagrei ill come throw spanners at them.

Thread Information