Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Help?

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    The one thing common with my bike was that his got infrequent use too. It was quite a few posts after his first one he said he had tried engine start which I was not to know from his first post. I have also posted other ideas he could try like checking the spark plugs spark out of the engine and do a compression test which I think in a later post he said he is going to do.
    Have you tried this stuff - it ignites.

https://www.herbalignite.com/shop/He...GDIxoCqkLw_wcB

Bike
    GSXR1000
    The one thing common with my bike was that his got infrequent use too. It was quite a few posts after his first one he said he had tried engine start which I was not to know from his first post. I have also posted other ideas he could try like checking the spark plugs spark out of the engine and do a compression test which I think in a later post he said he is going to do.
    How's those observation skills working out for you? Not too well I'm guessing...

Bike
    A
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    How's those observation skills working out for you? Not too well I'm guessing...
    No point talking to anyone about IPSGA when they stumble at the I phase me thinks...

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    From the website Wikipedia Note they only say it can damage diesel engines and also note the sparkplug hole CAN be used to apply the engine start.

Four stroke engines[edit]
    Starting fluid is sprayed into the engine intake near the air filter, or into the carburetor bore or a spark plug hole of an engine to get added fuel to the combustion cylinder quickly. Using starting fluid to get the engine running faster avoids wear to starters and fatigue to one's arm with pull start engines, especially on rarely used machines.

rarely used pull start machines... that's why I cant start mine.

I rarely use the pull start.or is it not a diesel, that's what I put in the tank its cheaper............
    Four good strokes usually does it - gets her going, that is.

have been looking out for some

Stop Ya Bastard, have needed it a few times, but like sky hooks I have yet to find one.
    Last edited by eldog; 30th June 2017 at 19:02. Reason: Stop YA Bastard, I need some.

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    I have also posted other ideas he could try like checking the spark plugs spark out of the engine and do a compression test which I think in a later post he said he is going to do.
    Initially ... the item missing from HER available tools was a plug spanner ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    Hair spray was one of the better ones we found in our spud gun escapades, far better than ether based starter sprays. May be an oxidiser compound in there or something.
    hairspray and a bbq lighter? pah!

lpg and a sparkplug you poofter.

Thread Information