Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40

Thread: Darwin Award nominee

  1. #16
    Join Date
    6th May 2012 - 10:41
    Bike
    invisibike
    Location
    pulling a sick mono
    Posts
    6,057
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Ohhhhh - that's some hair on the back of the neck stand up shit tight there - just imagine if some other dip-stick tries it with a bible and lives .... (insert twilight zone theme music).
    it has happened. refer greenday's "bullet in a bible" album

  2. #17
    Join Date
    6th May 2012 - 10:41
    Bike
    invisibike
    Location
    pulling a sick mono
    Posts
    6,057
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Quite possibly - I have a feeling they may have sprayed the gun bore with CRC first - that stuff fixed totally fucked engines apparently thus could conceivably make bullets go faster.
    or cause the action/chamber/barrel to diesel in your face...



    hey c*ssina... i have a slighlty seized 30-06 if you could free that up and test fire it for me...

  3. #18
    Join Date
    6th May 2012 - 10:41
    Bike
    invisibike
    Location
    pulling a sick mono
    Posts
    6,057
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Andy View Post
    by 'thick encyclopedia' they may have meant an 'encyclopedia for thick people' i.e. fairly thin....
    having wikipedia open on a tablet PC, maybe..

    although i did see the full britannica set in a second hand store the other day. cunt stacked 8ft high!
    from the 30s. chancellor adolf actually got a favourable mention.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    7th January 2014 - 14:45
    Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Location
    Not Gulf Harbour Either
    Posts
    907
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakie View Post
    Point of Order Mr Chairman.

    I suggest that the deceased is inelligable for a Darwin Award. His girlfrend is already pregnant which means that he has already polluted the gene pool.
    Ahem

    From the Darwin Awards site:

    Therefore, no attempt is made to determine the actual reproductive status or potential of the nominee. If he no longer has the physical wherewithal to breed with a mate on a deserted island, then he is eligible for a Darwin
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

  5. #20
    Join Date
    8th January 2005 - 15:05
    Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Location
    New Plymouth
    Posts
    8,732
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Swoop View Post
    I was really hoping for a bible to have been the book of choice in this instance.
    There's more than one bible with a bullet stuck in it surviving from the World Wars. There is one at a marae in the far north IIRC. Such bullets may safely be assumed to be "spent". No pocket bible is likely to stop a 7mm or .303 bullet at any normal range.

    When 7.62mm was the military calibre of choice, the advice was that you needed a minimum of eighteen inches of hard packed material for cover. More being better.

    The weapon in this case was not a rifle, but even three or four inches of book would be exceedingly hopeful.



    Apologies to the children who don't do Imperial measurements.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

  6. #21
    Join Date
    6th May 2012 - 10:41
    Bike
    invisibike
    Location
    pulling a sick mono
    Posts
    6,057
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    There's more than one bible with a bullet stuck in it surviving from the World Wars. There is one at a marae in the far north IIRC. Such bullets may safely be assumed to be "spent". No pocket bible is likely to stop a 7mm or .303 bullet at any normal range.

    When 7.62mm was the military calibre of choice, the advice was that you needed a minimum of eighteen inches of hard packed material for cover. More being better.

    The weapon in this case was not a rifle, but even three or four inches of book would be exceedingly hopeful.



    Apologies to the children who don't do Imperial measurements.
    303 fmj ball will drill a pretty neat hole through 1/2" steel plate at 5 chain. i'm informed it also works at 15.

    no apologies to any cunt who doesn't know measurements.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    25th January 2008 - 17:56
    Bike
    1981 XV 1000cc Yamaha, 2009 BanditYeass!
    Location
    Dorkland
    Posts
    3,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    303 fmj ball will drill a pretty neat hole through 1/2" steel plate at 5 chain. i'm informed it also works at 15.

    no apologies to any cunt who doesn't know measurements.
    Ah Sudduppayourface!
    a chain, Queens Chain these days, is 66 feet, or in Metricark 20 metres.
    Of course FMJ will do the business at 300m's, looks brilliant when using tracer, all the way there, Bang! Gorn, nope, still burning bright on the other side of the 1/2" plate.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

  8. #23
    Join Date
    12th July 2003 - 01:10
    Bike
    Harley, Marina & a V8 or two..
    Location
    The Riviera of the South
    Posts
    13,986
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    303 fmj ball will drill a pretty neat hole through 1/2" steel plate at 5 chain. i'm informed it also works at 15.

    no apologies to any cunt who doesn't know measurements.
    I got hold of a heap of 30-06 armour-piercing ammo a few years ago (75 cents for 20 rounds)
    it was impressive how much steel they would go through, not inches but still a lot - and how hard the steel core was.
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 13,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

  9. #24
    Join Date
    20th January 2010 - 14:41
    Bike
    husaberg
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    9,938
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    There's more than one bible with a bullet stuck in it surviving from the World Wars. There is one at a marae in the far north IIRC. Such bullets may safely be assumed to be "spent". No pocket bible is likely to stop a 7mm or .303 bullet at any normal range.

    When 7.62mm was the military calibre of choice, the advice was that you needed a minimum of eighteen inches of hard packed material for cover. More being better.

    The weapon in this case was not a rifle, but even three or four inches of book would be exceedingly hopeful.



    Apologies to the children who don't do Imperial measurements.
    A lot of those are indeed likely to be deflections.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    7th September 2009 - 09:47
    Bike
    Yo momma
    Location
    Podunk USA
    Posts
    4,454
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12128702

    This has to be one of the thickest cunts in new Zealand!!!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    8th January 2005 - 15:05
    Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Location
    New Plymouth
    Posts
    8,732
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12128702

    This has to be one of the thickest cunts in new Zealand!!!
    This gives me a problem. Anybody who gets ink on their face should not receive unemployment benefit because they have deliberately removed themselves from any prospect of employment. This being NZ though there are cultural considerations which complicate the situation. Even so... Fuck him.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

  12. #27
    Join Date
    15th February 2017 - 13:17
    Bike
    BMW G310GS
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    247
    Just grow a beard. Hair will hide it.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    1st September 2007 - 21:01
    Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    13,053
    Blog Entries
    2
    Sweat wipes off. Road-rash doesn't.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    7th September 2009 - 09:47
    Bike
    Yo momma
    Location
    Podunk USA
    Posts
    4,454
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    Na that’s just incompetence.
    This cunt is as dumb as it gets on an international scale.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    12th September 2004 - 17:40
    Bike
    06 GSX- R1000
    Location
    Horowhenua NZ
    Posts
    3,444
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    This gives me a problem. Anybody who gets ink on their face should not receive unemployment benefit because they have deliberately removed themselves from any prospect of employment. This being NZ though there are cultural considerations which complicate the situation. Even so... Fuck him.
    That's a little more than a WINZ bar code !! lol

    You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •