Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not Running the Bike

Bike
    M109R, GS1200ss, RMX450Z, ZX-12R
    !! Peter actually said something reasonably bright oh well it's just a couple of days off the full moon so there's bound to be the odd weird thing happening

Bike
    2017 Yamaha MT-09
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenexpats View Post
    I feel like your reply makes me want to be a better human being. Setting dates? I hadn't even thought of it. But yeah, that's sound advice. Thanks for your reply. I've just been idling the bike every few days. Would it still need to have the battery charged? Got all my wet weather gear so I should be good to go, shit weather or not. Again, thanks for the inspirational reply. As for being careful, as soon as I told my family about learning to ride a motorcycle, my sister began sending me ER-style pics of motorcycle crash vics, so it kind of slowed my roll down about learning.
    I did some variant of this, except I made myself sit my L test before I went looking at bikes, so at least I was road legal, if not all that confident, when I took it out. I also booked a Bronze ride forever course as soon as I could (I think 2 months after I got the bike) which was fantastic. I had taken it out a few times local to home (no steep hills or driveways to contend with, thankfully) so was confident "enough" to go out. Definitely recommend the course as soon as you can manage it. I like the suggestion of getting a lesson that starts from your place so that the instructor can walk you through getting out of your street.

Thread Information