Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So does anyone think

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries

So does anyone think

This is homo erotic?

Bunch of guys rolling around in a paddock with a ball.

Fuckin ghey if you ask me.

We've been out riding dirt bikes. Much more talented and manly than those ball grabbing poofters playing a kids game.

Losers. Fuck imagine if they made something of their lives
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Whats even worse is people attaching themselves to some one elses efforts we won etc bullshit....
    Sitting on your fat arse drinking beer abusing them ref from the couch is not participating in sport....
    Its a faux religion when other secular beliefs have become unfashionable....
    Go back to work slave so you can afford to watch the gladiators oil each other on Saturday lol
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    I thought that Russell Crowe movie Gladiators was pretty good.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Fuckin ghey if you ask me.

We've been out riding dirt bikes. Much more talented and manly than those ball grabbing poofters playing a kids game.

Losers. Fuck imagine if they made something of their lives
    We didn't ask ...

THEY get paid more for rolling around in a paddock with a ball ... than you do wreaking dirt bikes.

And on their salary's ... they can make something of their lives ... if they chose too.

Jealous much ... ??? and they didn't loose. The only winners were the TAB.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Would have been nice to see the Lions clinch a series win - but considering no one has beaten the ABs at Eden Park in 24? years - I'll take a draw...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    This is homo erotic?
    Hey, you're the one who lives in Wellington.

Bike
    Mine
    I most certainly do think!

As to Rugby I have no opinion.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin (1706-90)

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending to much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"Motorcycling is not inherently dangerous. It is, however, EXTREMELY unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence and stupidity!" - Anonymous

"Live to Ride, Ride to Live"

Bike
    A
    Hahaha, it's not healthy to be questioning the merits of the national religion that is rugby...so I think anyway. Don't think much of the game myself, just wish the rules were applied as written, not interpreted loosely by officials.

Bike
    Honda
    Like that pompous game of tennis, you get awarded points for every point win in a game. You are given 15 points for your first point win and 15 for your second point win and only 10 for your (perhaps hardest earned) points win. Then when you win the next point, all of the previous points won are taken away and you are award 1 point

Don't get me started on Motorcycle racers who fist each other at end of a race
    '' i'd let you touch me.''

Sorry fulla but I am spoken for.

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Hey, you're the one who lives in Wellington.
    hutt valley actually, different world

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by trufflebutter View Post
    Don't get me started on Motorcycle racers who fist each other at end of a race
    You get points for that now?
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    You get points for that now?
    Conceivably, but it seems to be done on a wink wink nudge nudge basis.

On another sport, not sure how these fuckers get through a day all for a cucumber sandwhich and a cup of tea.

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side that's been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.
    When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men have been out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game
    '' i'd let you touch me.''

Sorry fulla but I am spoken for.

Bike
    2000 kawasaki zzr1100, 88 1500 goldwing
    dont really follow rugby as a rule, generally know who wins, cant get away from it. But it certainly is entertaining watching all the ref bashing going on, dont see any of those complaining putting their hands up to do the job.

all i can say is if ya go to youtube and type in FIM world speedway gp ya have whole meetings to watch and if ya got a big kickass TV it certainly is entertaining in a much better way "frisson" (pronounced free-sawn), a term normally used in reference to music but i tell ya what those top solo bikes are music to my ears.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I mean who here wouldn't take a few balls to the face (through shorts mind you) for million bucks a year. If you've ever ridden passed a few select street corners in the wee small hours, you'd know there's a few kb'rs that'd do that shit for a 20
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I mean who here wouldn't take a few balls to the face (through shorts mind you) for million bucks a year. If you've ever ridden passed a few select street corners in the wee small hours, you'd know there's a few kb'rs that'd do that shit for a 20
    There are two that clearly have a disturbing fascination with the male penis, one who will eagerly invite other males to partake in oral sex with him and the other, well lets just say that age is of no concern.

Thread Information