Thread: Custom headers/mid pipes?

Bike
    2003, Ducati 1000ss

Custom headers/mid pipes?

Hi, I'm new to the forum.

I was wondering if there's any good places to get headers/midpipes built anywhere from central-upper North Island?
    I have a 1000 Supersport with slip ons but it looks like no one makes headers for this model(only 900ss)

So far I've found Custom Chambers up in Auckland, does anyone here have any experience with them?

Cheers.

Bike
    1969 Honda S90
    I have a Custom Chambers on one of my bikes,no problems.I reckon you need to talk to Damon at Cycleworks-cycleworks@xtra.co.nz-this guy has a ton of knowledge.

Bike
    Various
    I had race exhaust built for a Post Classic FZR600 by Custom Chambers, worked well, craftmanship was top notch and very good service. Highly recommend them. Damon from Cycleworks is also very good but a long haul from Tga to Welly. With Custom Chambers I dropped it at his house near Pokeno so avoided a trip to Auckland and the job was turned around in 2 or 3 days.

Bike
    2003, Ducati 1000ss
    Thanks for the info. Yeah probably too far to Wellington, looks like they make some great exhaust systems though. Good to hear Custom Chambers is still good, my dad had some headers built for his 900ss ages ago and managed to get 96hp out of it!

Cheers.

Thread Information