Page 55 of 285 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2017 Election Thread

Bike
    18 Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    I'd never assume anything of the sort. And that, is exactly what MMP is all about. So I'm not sure what your prob with the outcome is, other than it's obviously not the one you were hoping for.
    And I'm not sure what you problem is either or why you think that has anything to do with MMP. I said something positive and come out with that - lol

Have a good day

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    The Aussies summed it up pretty well:
    And I'm not sure what you problem is either or why you think that has anything to do with MMP. I said something positive and come out with that - lol

Have a good day
    Not sure what you think is/was so positive about your post regarding what Aussies wankers had to say sorry mate? And like I said, not like they haven't had FIVE diff PM's in 5 fucking years! Hardly makes them the best to comment on our state of affairs eh?

I'll def have a good day too. I've had an xtra spring in my step since Thurs night.

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    The Aussies summed it up pretty well:
    The one thing I like about Aussies, they have an ingrained aversion to PC bullshit.

And that headline absolutely nailed it.
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post

And that headline absolutely nailed it.
    Not really. They need a pic of the Nat supporters if they want to show us the real losers.

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Not really. They need a pic of the Nat supporters if they want to show us the real losers.
    The losers will be the people who voted labour so they could now miraculously afford to buy a house.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    The losers will be the people who voted labour so they could now miraculously afford to buy a house.
    Lol. You're such a fuckwit. I actually have a nice place to call home, but I'd also really like others to one day be able to afford one. Must make me a loser I guess. You Stupid Cunt.

Bike
    Sold
    Interesting little charade by Winston - it doesn't really matter who is the government anyway!

Unless they take back control of the monetary system - they will just do a variation of the same old same old! (like shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic!)

Time will reveal all and they have a little under three years left - interesting if nothing else!

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Interesting little charade by Winston - it doesn't really matter who is the government anyway!

Unless they take back control of the monetary system - they will just do a variation of the same old same old! (like shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic!)
    Dude, Winnie and Lab are the only ones that have publicly said things need to change around the current neo liberal system. Please pay attention.

Bike
    Not sure what you think is/was so positive about your post regarding what Aussies wankers had to say sorry mate? And like I said, not like they haven't had FIVE diff PM's in 5 fucking years! Hardly makes them the best to comment on our state of affairs eh?

I'll def have a good day too. I've had an xtra spring in my step since Thurs night.
    I still don't get how you come to the conclusions about me that you do. I found the Aussie headline highly amusing, that's all. I wasn't making a statement. No idea you could see how what I said about the coalition partners, having to compromise to get bills passed, as being anything but positive. Agree about change being over due.

BUT it would have been nicer if the country got the chance to vote for what they are actually getting:

I guess we'll have to disagree on that one

Happy for you that you have a spring in your step
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MMP.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	332991  

Bike
    Various things

Happy for you that you have a spring in your step
    That attachment you added in your post, is fucking so laughable, and it shows you don't actually understand MMP at all.

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    From a business perspective most of the customers we have preferred to have kept the status quo.
    boring yes but no surprises there.

general slowing down now while they wait to see economic direction.

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    That attachment you added in your post, is fucking so laughable, and it shows you don't actually understand MMP at all.
    Not my attachment, not my words or my opinion, just an alternative perspective.

Agree it's laughable, that's why I posted it.

I don't like or agree with MMP. No law against it (yet).

Nats shat on WP, last time around, from a great height. This is payback time for the old codger and also his swan song.

I enjoy politics and find it an entertaining subject. That's my right and privilege.

If I can get free tuition fees for the first year, I just might go and do a further education course. Always fancied being called 'Dr'

Bike
    Various things

I don't like or agree with MMP.
    Why not? And why would you like to revert to FPTP?

Bike
    Why not? And why would you like to revert to FPTP?
    Because I strongly believe that the role of an MP needs to be done by someone elected by the people.

Too many PC academic twats (in all parties) get to be MPs and speak for their party and not the people. I don't agree that the party should be able to decide, as this lacks transparency, and can be used to promote hidden agendas.

On the flip side, 3 years isn't long enough to change anything for the good and they can be just as quickly booted out.

Going for a ride now.

TTFN.

Bike
    Various things

On the flip side, 3 years isn't long enough to change anything for the good and they can be just as quickly booted out.

Well, there's something we can agree on!

Thread Information