Page 268 of 285 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 4262

Thread: The 2017 Election Thread

Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Blog Entries
    Much (if not all) of the talk around the alleged assault(s) seems to ignore that it is still only allegations, ie nothing has been proven, yet almost everyone has determined guilt and are now quibbling over who should be punished, and to what degree.

Christchurch Civic Creche / Peter Elllis all over again?
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Yes, that's why I'm agreeing.
    Even their leader is but Nashnil'ing.
    what we appear to have here though is a complaint that was not made to the PM.
    in-fact the compliant of sexual misconduct was not even in the original complaint made either.
    where as the ones made aginst the other parties were known to the leaders and where covered up and paid out.
    But there was no lynch mob from you guys for the national leader. So whats the difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    But there was no lynch mob from you guys for the national leader. So whats the difference.
    There will be when national get in next election. I'm not completely one eyed.

Bike
    husaberg
    Really yet you have a peg leg and a bird on your shoulder.
    if the nats get in at the next election that would be a epic comeback of Lazarus proportions.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Well, I admire your confidence in National but they will need a leader. They are running out of time...
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Well, I admire your confidence in National but they will need a leader. They are running out of time...
    Hardly, Labour proved you can chuck a new leader in three weeks before an election however cynical that may seem.
    Ever heard of Christopher Luxton? I think they're keeping him clean until near election time, I don't think they will swap Bridges out in desperation at the last minute though.

Bike
    husaberg
    Hardly, Labour proved you can chuck a new leader in three weeks before an election however cynical that may seem.
    Ever heard of Christopher Luxton? I think they're keeping him clean until near election time, I don't think they will swap Bridges out in desperation at the last minute though.
    So out of the 50 or so senior Nation party members the best person to lead and run the national party iis n your opinion as a national party fancier and voter . Someone who has never been a member of the national party and is still not a member of the National party. Wow speaks volumes fo the party................
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    If the Nats get in power, it will probably be with Winston anyway...😀

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    So out of the 50 or so senior Nation party members the best person to lead and run the national party iis n your opinion as a national party fancier and voter . Someone who has never been a member of the national party and is still not a member of the National party. Wow speaks volumes fo the party................
    It sure does, but with his background I'm sure he could bring a bit more than a concerned nod, & the upgrading of #Me Too, to #We Too.
    Maybe his first assistant won't be a sexual abuser too.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    It sure does, but with his background I'm sure he could bring a bit more than a concerned nod, & the upgrading of #Me Too, to #We Too.
    The national party is so full of "politicians" that he would be better off just starting his own party so he doesnt get flushed down the crapper with the likes of Paula Benefit, Soymun, Crusher etc

Bike
    bandit
    OK - so the investigation (yes, I know some of you will call not a fair investigation) is starting to support Aderns's story ..

Just as the hearing into the allegations made in Jon Stephenson and Nicky Hager's book Hit and Run is starting to look true ..

You all claimed that was a bullshit book - but on the news last night I listened to the then head of the defence force Jerry Mataparaie say that he knew back then of the allegations that civilians had been killed - but did nothing about it - and never informed the defense minister ..

Your allegations are based on your ideologies .. and you jump to conclusions before the evidence is completely available ... that's a good way to get egg on your face ..

Hussie is right - show the evidence or shut up ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    OK - so the investigation (yes, I know some of you will call not a fair investigation) is starting to support Aderns's story ..
    There's a part missing in that, I've not said anything about the Allegations one way or another, however there is MUCH to be said for a Party who has aligned themselves with certain international Movements (Metoo etc.) not applying the same standard to themselves that they righteously apply to other people.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    Hussie is right - show the evidence or shut up ..
    I've shown him plenty of evidence.

He chooses to ignore it.

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    There's a part missing in that, I've not said anything about the Allegations one way or another, however there is MUCH to be said for a Party who has aligned themselves with certain international Movements (Metoo etc.) not applying the same standard to themselves that they righteously apply to other people.
    My response wasn't particularly aimed at you ..

There is a difference between the party and the Caucus ... the difference is a bit nuanced, but in this case is important. The party employed the people involved in this - victims and perpetrator - and the alleged events took place in a workplace. It is therefore an employment issue. Caucus is not involved in party matters - especially in employment matters. Ardern may have known something was occurring, but she did not need the details of an internal party employment issue. Those are left to the party President - who has royally fucked it up.

The only reason Ardern is involved is that this has become public and reflects badly on the party and interferes with the electability of Labour people.

As an employment issue, the party is a private group of people, belonging to an organisation which they pay annual fees to maintain their membership. This should have been an internal employment issue (unless the victims which to call the police - they appear not to have made that decision).

Moving into the public arena has dragged this into the political sphere .. which does involved Ardern - and she is, quite rightly, pissed off - the Party President has fucked up royally .. I would not like to hear what she has said behind closed doors .. the fact that the President has gone (Ardern has no power to enact that - she's given him a bollocking - and he has accepted he fucked up) shows just how pissed off she is ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    husaberg
    So the whole of the National party is rudderless bunch of no hoppers, waiting around for the caucus to oust the current leader to put in a guy not even in politics, but as for his employees, yeah because no one has ever been accused of sexual abuse at Air NZ. Lets also not forget not so long ago the National PM was found to be inappropriately and unwantedly touching women.
    But it seems National cant develop a decent leader from their ranks, what with Key,brash and whoever finally puts bridges out of our misery. But doubt it will happen prior to the election. mybe straight afterwards i hear they will stand him on Botany.
    I reminder distinctly .

Thread Information