Thread: Yahoo japan

Bike
    RD350LC

Yahoo japan

Any comments / thoughts/ insight/ experience in buying stuff through third parties to get stuff out of Japan?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Always been too wary to try but it's soooooo tempting. I've actually seen vintage 2t rocking horse shit for sale.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    RD350LC
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    Always been too wary to try but it's soooooo tempting. I've actually seen vintage 2t rocking horse shit for sale.
    Yes very tempting.... I'm looking for a couple of end cans for my 84 rz350. Had two quotes locally to replicate around $700.00 Each!! But seen complete chambers and cans original like for less than $200 ..... what to do....

Bike
    1969 Honda S90
    I have bought bike parts through Yahoo Japan also TS Ratuken Global Market and e-bay Japan-They all have a fee of about 5% and they ship via EMS courier service (Japan Postal Service) which is a great service complete tracking and costs around Yen1400 for up to a kilo.English can be a problem,but they all try,I think e-bay is maybe the best in this area although I heard Ratuken are making great efforts to resolve this by only employing English speaking folk in their customer service area.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by ojyamaha View Post
    Yes very tempting.... I'm looking for a couple of end cans for my 84 rz350. Had two quotes locally to replicate around $700.00 Each!! But seen complete chambers and cans original like for less than $200 ..... what to do....

Do it.
    If it is genuinely through ebay and you pay with paypal you are totally covered. Well worth the risk.

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    I have bought bike parts through Yahoo Japan also TS Ratuken Global Market and e-bay Japan-They all have a fee of about 5% and they ship via EMS courier service (Japan Postal Service) which is a great service complete tracking and costs around Yen1400 for up to a kilo.English can be a problem,but they all try,I think e-bay is maybe the best in this area although I heard Ratuken are making great efforts to resolve this by only employing English speaking folk in their customer service area.
    This is true .

Sent from my BGO-DL09 using Tapatalk
    "Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Thread Information