Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Engine Size Questions

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Yow Ling View Post
    The point was that they were not suitable for bucket racing as they exceeded the capacity rules. Thats all.
    , no, this was my response to people saying they were not suitable for buckets because they could damage the track having not been 'nyloned up'
    it's called clutching at straws.

Bike
    GPR150
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    , no, this was my response to people saying they were not suitable for buckets because they could damage the track having not been 'nyloned up'
    it's called clutching at straws.
    the point is , you have to start under size to go over sized , these's are 154cc no just under 150 , you know i dont give a shit , one raced in wellwood on the kart track in the weekend ..all good, why would this thread be started with smoke and mirrers ? just spit it out , do you guys mined if rules were changed to alow theses new gsf150s to race with buckets ,
    i'm over buckets

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by mr bucketracer View Post
    the point is , you have to start under size to go over sized , these's are 154cc no just under 150 ,
    i've never disputed that, just all the other stuff people seem to chuck at this thread.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    the point is , you have to start under size to go over sized , these's are 154cc no just under 150 , you know i dont give a shit , one raced in wellwood on the kart track in the weekend ..all good, why would this thread be started with smoke and mirrers ? just spit it out , do you guys mined if rules were changed to alow theses new gsf150s to race with buckets ,
    If you could just point to the rule that says you have to start undersize.

Bike
    2022 Honda CB500X, CBR150RS F4 Bucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    If you could just point to the rule that says you have to start undersize.
    Appendex A

MINIATURE ROAD RACING New Zealand Miniature Road Race Grand Prix: Solo motorcycles shall have two engine capacity classes: F4 2 stroke 55-100cc 2 stroke 55-125cc air cooled 4 stroke 55-150cc
    F5 2 stroke 0-50cc 4 stroke 0-100cc air cooled Sidecars shall have one engine capacity class: 2 stroke 55-100cc 2 stroke 55-125cc air cooled 4 stroke 55-150cc
    The maximum capacity for rebored engines shall be: F4 2 stroke 55-110cc 2 stroke 55-125cc air cooled - 130.5cc 4 stroke 55-150cc – 158.09cc F5 2 stroke 0-50cc - 53cc 4 stroke 0-100cc - 104cc

Your 154cc Gixxer doesn’t meet the 55-150 capacity rule.
    Sometimes you wish it was easier, but if it was, everyone else would do it, then you remember you don't want to be like everybody else!

Bike
    YLR150RR and a RD350LC
    Quote Originally Posted by timg View Post
    Appendex A

MINIATURE ROAD RACING New Zealand Miniature Road Race Grand Prix: Solo motorcycles shall have two engine capacity classes: F4 2 stroke 55-100cc 2 stroke 55-125cc air cooled 4 stroke 55-150cc
    F5 2 stroke 0-50cc 4 stroke 0-100cc air cooled Sidecars shall have one engine capacity class: 2 stroke 55-100cc 2 stroke 55-125cc air cooled 4 stroke 55-150cc
    The maximum capacity for rebored engines shall be: F4 2 stroke 55-110cc 2 stroke 55-125cc air cooled - 130.5cc 4 stroke 55-150cc – 158.09cc F5 2 stroke 0-50cc - 53cc 4 stroke 0-100cc - 104cc

Waste of time Tim , Drew cant read or comprehend rules
    My neighbours diary says I have boundary issues

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Who the fuck am I meant to score points with? Why am I meant to try and score points? Where is a list of points scored for whatever reason?

This place is of NO consequence. Anyone in a position to act on anything said and does so, can lick my sweaty fucking ball sack after I go for a run.

This is a forum of fuckwits, sounding off on whatever fucks with our wits. We speak for none of the biking community, and could all drop dead tomorrow and not one fucking thing would be different with the world.

Stop taking it so seriously ya fucken bell end. Nobody bloody cares.
    Would you get to the point, Case what you have pointed out thus far is far from a bullseye, you are just being arrogant It almost sounds like you feel you are suffering the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    GPR150
    i've never disputed that, just all the other stuff people seem to chuck at this thread.
    did not say you did not . Just had spell it out to some people that think a hone will fix it lol
    i'm over buckets

Bike
    husaberg
    did not say you did not . Just had spell it out to some people that think a hone will fix it lol
    Hone hone on the range where the deer and the Antelope play
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by timg View Post
    Appendex A

It doesn't have to be 55-150cc, because it will be rebored.

This gets done all the time in buckets. Warwick has a DR200 barrel on his GN125.

That rule doesn't say that a motor has to start life smaller than 150cc. It says that if you fuck with a bore then the maximum is 158.

Bike
    Norton Manx
    my point was somewhere here people were grizzling that the gixxers would be not suitable for kart treacks as they weren't nyloned up.
    , no, this was my response to people saying they were not suitable for buckets because they could damage the track having not been 'nyloned up' it's called clutching at straws.
    Actually it was questioning if they would be allowed to be nyloned up to the standard required for cart tracks without disqualifying themselves from the Gixxer class. Drew answered this.

So I think it is you who are clutching at straws trying on the every one is against me routine, grizzling and moaning about this very valid question. Well sunshine if you want to bring one of these bikes to a cart track get with the program and respect the environment that we Buckateers need to work-within so we can maintain access to these tracks for our sport.

If your going to make accusations about other people, do yourself a favor and back it up with a quote.

Drop the grizzling and moaning and lets keep this intelligent......
    Factual Facts are based on real Fact and Universal Truths. Alternative Facts by definition are not based on Truth.

Bike
    motocompo
    In light of all the information so far, it's clear the bucket folk don't want to attract any more competitors to their wee closed set, otherwise they would be working out ways to include these bikes, rather than finding feeble reasons why not.
    I believe This will also be the best outcome for the Suzuki guys in the long term too.

Bike
    Norton Manx
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    In light of all the information so far, it's clear the bucket folk don't want to attract any more competitors to their wee closed set, otherwise they would be working out ways to include these bikes, rather than finding feeble reasons why not. I believe This will also be the best outcome for the Suzuki guys in the long term too.
    You may be right Bob, lets consider some facts:-

Buckets is a very well supported class.

Buckets welcomes anyone who presents with a bike that comply's to F4 rules.

We don't need bad behavior or mouthy trolls.

And if you and the rest of the pro Gixxer crowed are what Suzuki is about then we don't need you.

So maybe you are right going our separate ways is the best outcome for all in the long term.
    Factual Facts are based on real Fact and Universal Truths. Alternative Facts by definition are not based on Truth.

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by FastFred View Post
    Actually it was questioning if they would be allowed to be nyloned up to the standard required for cart tracks without disqualifying themselves from the Gixxer class. Drew answered this.
    really, you're that fucking stupid? you add the appropriate nylon to the bikes for the bucket tracks, then you either remove all of it for normal National championship meetings, of which there are four this season, or you check with the officials as to whether you're allowed to run it, nowhere did it say that bikes with nylon on would be not suitable to go back to another track.

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by FastFred View Post

And if you and the rest of the pro Gixxer crowed are what Suzuki is about then we don't need you.
    I'm not pro gixxer, I'm pro commonsense & pro racing, supporting others & fostering the sport.
    If you eventually pull your head out of your own arse you may understand how that works.

Thread Information