Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Engine Size Questions

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Yow Ling View Post
    Why stop at 125 when the rules allow 130
    i was curious on the simple calculation. half of 250cc is 125, give or take a bit of stroking etc

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    When was the last time you went to a Bucket meet? There is no 'back of the field'. The class is already bursting at the seams and the last thing it needs is non rule complying bikes, including but not limited to the GSXR150 and those Forza shit heaps that were told to buggar off for the same reason, stuffing already full grids. As someone just said Buckets has ALWAYS welcomed new people that show up with machinery that meets the rules.
    easter from memory, 11 buckets in the feild, therefore there was some at the front of the field, and some at the back of the feild, check mylaps out it will show you they didn't all cross the line at the same time.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    where does it say that they are then still legal for the gixxer class, bear in mind Drew has said he has not read the rules for that class, i'm really confused now, yes i've read stuff but please point it out exactly where it states the above.
    Of course I read the fucking rules ya dork.

The motor has to remain OEM as it cane from Suzuki. No mechanical mods can be made.

Bike
    YLR150RR and a RD350LC
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post

The motor has to remain OEM as it cane from Suzuki. No mechanical mods can be made.
    And thats why if cant be a bucket. This is like arguing with a 3 year old, you cant rebore it without removing metal, now put your jamis on and go to bed
    My neighbours diary says I have boundary issues

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    In light of all the information so far, it's clear the bucket folk don't want to attract any more competitors to their wee closed set, otherwise they would be working out ways to include these bikes, rather than finding feeble reasons why not.
    I believe This will also be the best outcome for the Suzuki guys in the long term too.
    Quite a few buckets guys have suggested doing a remit but the the GIxxer guys didn't want to.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by Yow Ling View Post
    And thats why if cant be a bucket. This is like arguing with a 3 year old, you cant rebore it without removing metal, now put your jamis on and go to bed
    I don't a agree. A hone removes material, and all the standard shit will go straight back in.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Quite a few buckets guys have suggested doing a remit but the the GIxxer guys didn't want to.......
    Some place else, or here?

I'm not a Gixxer guy and don't represent them.

Bike
    YLR150RR and a RD350LC
    I don't a agree. A hone removes material, and all the standard shit will go straight back in.
    Whatever .
    My neighbours diary says I have boundary issues

Bike
    husaberg
    Some place else, or here?

I'm not a Gixxer guy and don't represent them.
    On Neroli Fairhalls website.
    Odd that you don't represent them because you were earlier posting that you were to all intents actually prepping the bikes under the guise of almost being Slone Frost.
    You also said you would gladly provide fraudulent documents to allow them to compete in a class they were not eligible for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    RG50 and 76 Suzuki GP125 Buckets
    I reckon the bucket clubs would let them run provided they are kart track friendly.
    Seems to be happening that way.

Quote Originally Posted by FastFred View Post
    Actually it was questioning if they would be allowed to be nyloned up to the standard required for cart tracks without disqualifying themselves from the Gixxer class. Drew answered this.
    where does it say that they are then still legal for the gixxer class, bear in mind Drew has said he has not read the rules for that class, i'm really confused now, yes i've read stuff but please point it out exactly where it states the above.
    I think it was here.

Well, since we're putting together a nylon kit that will be straight bolt on to make them kart track friendly I can't se3 a problem.
    And here..... seems like Drew and yourself answered it......

simple, add the nylon for the kart tracks, remove it for the national championship once a year series, the Suzuki series don't apply the national class rules, i doubt the winter series does either. people will find a way to put them on the track, if they want to.....
    ... anyway it now looks like a non issue.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    On Neroli Fairhalls website.
    Odd that you don't represent them because you were earlier posting that you were to all intents actually prepping the bikes under the guise of almost being Slone Frost.
    You also said you would gladly provide fraudulent documents to allow them to compete in a class they were not eligible for.
    Not to all intents prepping the bikes. I did in fact prep most of the bikes. It was just a job I was doing for my employer.

I never suggested I was nearly Sloan, and neither of your points make me a representative of the Gixxer cup bikes.

Read what is written, apply it to the context it's written in, then ask an adult what it means if you still can't get it.

Bike
    suzuki
    so a group of 14 -21 year olds have already formed a body to speak out about matters of concern via a democratic system yet none have even thought to lable the stands that came with their bikes so they know which of the thirty black identical stands is their own, wow.

Bike
    suzuki

so which rule, in the gixxer cup set of rules, say that once all your nylon kit is fitted means it's still suitable for the new zealand superbike championship series?
    that's what this is all about Drew, fatfreddy has clearly said you said there is one.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    so which rule, in the gixxer cup set of rules, say that once all your nylon kit is fitted means it's still suitable for the new zealand superbike championship series?
    that's what this is all about Drew
    It's not covered specifically. So it's not excluded.

I take that to mean that like all classes, crash protection is allowed so long as it doesn't create a hazard and is adequately affixed.

Only thong I can think of to raise eyebrows there is that cornering clearance will be reduced in adding anything to the sidesteps mount.

No frame mods are allowed, so the kids are just gonna have to grind those down on the big tracks.

Bike
    Exercycle
    It's not covered specifically. So it's not excluded.

I take that to mean that like all classes, crash protection is allowed so long as it doesn't create a hazard and is adequately affixed.

Only thong I can think of to raise eyebrows there is that cornering clearance will be reduced in adding anything to the sidesteps mount.

No frame mods are allowed, so the kids are just gonna have to grind those down on the big tracks.
    So we run into the "250 Ninja" situation where clever cunts grind the sidestand lug away then make it look like it's been done by the track.
    IMO, if they're that bad there should be a minimum length spec in the regs.
    Or, the first time someone's brought off by the lug, cut all of them off.

I like the thought of a mass scramble for stands, Spyda, there should always be one less stand than bikes.....Just for the entertainment value.

Thread Information