Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Rider

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrayafc View Post
    I took a ride out to muriwai on Saturday then came back on Sunday, was pretty windy and wet on the Sunday so was good to handle that and still keep up with traffic.
    We use to do an annual Muriwai to Mangawhai group ride some years ago, the good thing about that was, from coast to coast you only had to be on SH1 for about 200 mts at Wellsford. The Mangawhai Tavern always had great food.

Bike
    Street Triple R
    dont be such a bunch of pansies. Go as fast as you can, on the back wheel while giving the finger to "the man"... or "the woman", whatever floats your boat. Speed limits are for weak minded idiots, ALWAYs try and outrun the filth. Registration and warrants of fitness are theft and should not be encouraged.

Hope this helps.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    dont be such a bunch of pansies. Go as fast as you can, on the back wheel while giving the finger to "the man"... or "the woman", whatever floats your boat. Speed limits are for weak minded idiots, ALWAYs try and outrun the filth. Registration and warrants of fitness are theft and should not be encouraged.

Hope this helps.
    You need to stop sharing drugs with Axehole and get your own!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post

Hope this helps.
    Well, yes, you make a good point but the OP is only in his 30's. Too young to be a bad ass and I bet the kids are still at home.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    A
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    Well, yes, you make a good point but the OP is only in his 30's. Too young to be a bad ass and I bet the kids are still at home.
    Yep the kids must still be at home, for if I read right the run out to Muriwai was an overnighter...

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by caspernz View Post
    Yep the kids must still be at home, for if I read right the run out to Muriwai was an overnighter...
    Good spotting Sherlock. I reckon my riding observation still stands but my profiling sucks. Such is life
    Manopausal.

Bike
    MT-07
    I left my bad ass days behind me in Scotland. well behaved member of society now!!

The kid did come to murawai but he was driven by the girlfriend hes a bit young to come on the bike with dad..

First week under my belt and some boy pulled out in front of me at a roundabout and awoke this morning to a flat rear Tyre, but apart form that all good..

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrayafc View Post
    I left my bad ass days behind me in Scotland. well behaved member of society now!!

The kid did come to murawai but he was driven by the girlfriend hes a bit young to come on the bike with dad..

First week under my belt and some boy pulled out in front of me at a roundabout and awoke this morning to a flat rear Tyre, but apart form that all good..
    Funnily enough most of my greatest hits happened in Scotland. I'm still kept up to date with lap times on "certain roads" by me old mates. K'in eejits.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    A nice little learning vid from Russ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBwNj-hZMrk
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    but once again you proved me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    I was hit by one such driver while remaining in the view of their mirror.

Bike
    MT-07
    Good videos.

Thread Information