Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Great Service from 1Tonne

Bike
    72 Kawasaki A7, 05 Kawasaki W650
    Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I ordered the Blitz boots on Easter Monday and here they were at home for me today (Wed.) Can't fault that. For $150 these are again excellent value and they look smart, well made and comfy. I'd worn out my Gaerne sports boots after 8 years and I see they still retail for $450. So I decided after getting good gloves and the brilliant Duel textile jacket and pants from 1Tonne I would give them another go and get boots. These are a nice placement between race/sports type boots and touring boots- just where I sit these days.
    Nice, definitely keep us posted on how you find them. I'm after a good pair of similar styled boots some time in the next 12 months, and I find the usual $400+ price tag hard to swallow.

Would you say they're true to size?

Bike
    1987 GSXR750h
    The boots are awesome. We use a manufacturer that a number of the big brand names use.
    They are mass produced and we just get our brand name put on them. So I have seen our boots with another brand name on them and I asked the person how much they cost, he said that they were pretty much double the price from a bike shop.

Thread Information