Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: North Korea

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Your response is like looking at a MotoGP bike, then looking at a 50cc scooter and saying they are the same because they have 2 wheels.

Perhaps instead of Eating shit, you might wish to read about the activities of North Korea's Communist Peers (Pol Pot, Chairman Mao, Stalin etc.)

Something Something lack of Government Empathy Something.
    You know nothing of a Moto GP bike, so I'll just forget you even mentioned it.

Next...

You obviously like eating shit?

Because God only knows, you've swallowed that much of it. Big Old Bad Bogie man is coming to get us! Oh...who is me!!!! Grow some balls.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    You know nothing of a Moto GP bike, so I'll just forget you even mentioned it.
    I know it's not a 50cc Scooter

Next...

You obviously like eating shit?

Because God only knows, you've swallowed that much of it. Big Old Bad Bogie man is coming to get us! Oh...who is me!!!! Grow some balls.
    So everyone who defected from North Korea is lying?
    What about people such as Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, Sulamith Messerer - They are also Lying?
    Then you have people such as Vasily Blokhin who wasn't exactly Shy about what he did - he must also be Lying
    And Cambodia - a quarter of the entire population who died - the numbers must be lying? What about the Mass graves containing thousands of Skulls - I guess that must be part of an elaborate ruse...
    Camp S21 and it's survivors - I guess they just made it all up (you know, except for their descriptions of what was used matching up with the equipment found and the official records)

This is made even more Ironic that if we lived under the Dictatorships you've espoused support for - you'd be the very first one against the wall.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Face it dude, you know jack fucking shit about the current North Korean situation other than the narrative you're being fed by the mainstream media.

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Face it dude, you know jack fucking shit about the current North Korean situation other than the narrative you're being fed by the mainstream media.
    Please enlighten us with your insight, we may not have a lot of time.

I thought there was a general world consensus that Kim was a cruel and brutal dictator and mixed with nukes were not a great combination? ( taken from Stuff)
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    ( taken from Stuff)

Bike
    a Blue one

I thought there was a general world consensus that Kim was a cruel and brutal dictator and mixed with nukes were not a great combination? ( taken from Stuff)
    Wouldn't believe anything Stuff say mate, they run hand in hand with that other troll conspiracy theorist Hager.

Kim was a little tin pot dictator that killed anyone that (even family) that didn't agree with him but no one really cared, now he has nukes people are starting to jump up and down.
    I imagine America have what is needed to shoot the missiles out of the sky if we are to believe there own propaganda. They showed us they could do it in there last little invasion.

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    It's OK, dude, given the quantity of enlightenment involved it won't take very long at all.

See!
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    Various things

What about people such as Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, Sulamith Messerer - They are also Lying?
    Then you have people such as Vasily Blokhin who wasn't exactly Shy about what he did - he must also be Lying
    And Cambodia - a quarter of the entire population who died - the numbers must be lying? What about the Mass graves containing thousands of Skulls - I guess that must be part of an elaborate ruse...
    Camp S21 and it's survivors - I guess they just made it all up (you know, except for their descriptions of what was used matching up with the equipment found and the official records)

This is made even more Ironic that if we lived under the Dictatorships you've espoused support for - you'd be the very first one against the wall.
    What a fuckwit. I'll just remind you of....Iraq. How's that working out for us? So yeah. Lets go and invade another country that has weapons of mass destruction, and see how that helps world peace. What a fucking winner!

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post
    Design range of the new KN-08 is 11500km, we're well inside.
    Bear in mind that that is an 11500km random target including a great deal of water range.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Except the point of my retort was to show that Trump is clearly NOT a Sociopath.... As evidenced by the lack of Sociopathic actions that I mentioned....

Perhaps it is you that needs to learn to Read....
    What? I think publicly stating at a public function that you'd like to fuck your daughter is clearly the act of a sociopath. He clearly has no regard for consequence.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    What a fuckwit. I'll just remind you of....Iraq. How's that working out for us? So yeah. Lets go and invade another country that has weapons of mass destruction, and see how that helps world peace. What a fucking winner!
    Maybe Kim Jong Un saw what happened to Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi, and what the West are currently trying on with Bashar al-Assad, and decided "Fuck you cunts, you're not pulling that one on me".

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries

That's a false dichotomy and a strawman and an almost sarcastic ad hominem. It's almost like you're trying to throw so much shit out that it will take weeks to unpack it logically and calmly. It's a Gish Gallop is what it is.

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Maybe Kim Jong Un saw what happened to Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi, and what the West are currently trying on with Bashar al-Assad, and decided "Fuck you cunts, you're not pulling that one on me".
    He actually has no other way to react, it's baked into the National Psyche of Nth Korea. We keep forgetting that 60 years ago we, yes we, turned that part of the world in rubble because "COMMUNISTS!".

If we had any brains we'd have been busy turning Nth America (Sorry Canada and Mexico, but you, collateral damage and all and trust me, it's worth it in the long run) into obsidian instead of making the Middle East and Asia suffer for nothing.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    And let's not forget that as soon as North Korea has been 'dealt with', Iran will be firmly back in the cross hairs.

It's time the world stood up and told America to go fuck themselves.

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    Bear in mind that that is an 11500km random target including a great deal of water range.
    And the random element should make us feel safer because?
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Thread Information