Thread: Suzuki Summerfest dates?

Bike
    '18 DRZ400SM

Suzuki Summerfest dates?

So i'm looking to pickup a DRZ400SM to use as a hooligan-commuter, but am wary of laying down cash at the moment as we're not far out of Summer, and the inevitable Suzuki Summerfest.

Does anyone know the dates it usually runs from, and the type of deals associated? I vaguely remember something about a free Yoshi exhaust a few years ago, but can't find anything with my weak Google-Fu.
    "It would be spiteful, to put jellyfish in a trifle."
    \m/ o.o \m/

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    So i'm looking to pickup a DRZ400SM to use as a hooligan-commuter, but am wary of laying down cash at the moment as we're not far out of Summer, and the inevitable Suzuki Summerfest.

Does anyone know the dates it usually runs from, and the type of deals associated? I vaguely remember something about a free Yoshi exhaust a few years ago, but can't find anything with my weak Google-Fu.
    Smart man. Usually finish around the new year so I'm thinking November? I have a couple of brochures somewhere ....

Bike
    It was on the good
    Tell you what, I will phone my local Suzuki dealer on Monday and ask for you.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Tell you what, I will phone my local Suzuki dealer on Monday and ask for you.
    They are notorious for not telling. Some line like 'Suzuki NZ don't tell us when or what or if there will be a Summerfest this year' They say this EVERY year.

Bike
    KX450 Motard/Flat Track KTM150SX H2R
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    They are notorious for not telling. Some line like 'Suzuki NZ don't tell us when or what or if there will be a Summerfest this year' They say this EVERY year.
    thats because the dealers dont get told until very close to when the promotion starts, so they dont hold back sales,

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scott411 View Post
    thats because the dealers dont get told until very close to when the promotion starts, so they dont hold back sales,
    Yeah - I bet the poor salesman has a customer or two every year who purchased a new bike a week or two before the sale started come back and pack a paddy because it's now discounted a couple of grand or more.

That's a shit feeling no doubt - take your pride and joy in for it's first service to find it's now worth significantly less .... and get charged for the service.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Well, Fuck me wiv a fether, who didn't know that?
    Op's, darn it, sorry guys, I've just gone and done what you all have managed to avoid doing all thread.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    A
    If history is any indication...expect the Summerfest brochure at the beginning of October

Bike
    '18 DRZ400SM
    Cheer guys, will wait an see what happens.

I guess the real debate is a brand new DRZ400SM, or for the same price a 7 year old KTM690SMC with 19k Kms....

To be honest, if it was going to be my only bike i'd probably end up with the KTM. I'm sure the DRZ will be a nice addition to the stable.
    \m/ o.o \m/

Bike
    '18 DRZ400SM
    I hope i'm not gonna get anyone on trouble, but apparently it is due to start on November 1, and they have a deal on the bike i'm after, so i'm stoked!

Just gotta play the waiting game now!
    \m/ o.o \m/

Thread Information