Thread: Hi there

Bike
    91, Suzuki.GSF250

Hi there

I just want to introduce myself.
    I'm John, expat from Sweden a oldie +55 . Moved here 1994. I sold off my bikes in Sweden (one of them was a 1985 Hailwood Mille ­) with the intention to buy as soon as I got in order in NZ, it never happened. Met a lady, built house got kids. A couple of years ago I bought a do up bike, The ''one year wonder" GSX250S Katana and later a sparepart bike from Red Baron after they lost the import paperwork so they couldn't register it.
    But now it was time to renovate the house. So yet another delay
    In June my Swedish licence was renewed so I had the MC licence transfered to my Kiwi Licence and told the family it's time for MEE I must have a bike.
    Just bought a non runner Bandit and now it's running
    Time for WOF.
    I'm realistic, the long break from driving have made me "Rusty"
    My 1st question. Are there any courses around South Auckland for driver trainings.
    2nd were do you guys in South Akl. go for WOF, tried Google but it says only VTNZ, but I don't like them (that's another story)
    Sorry for my ramblings, any help with my questions will be very appreciated.
    John

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Welcome.

Wander along to Sass sometime. What you want is what they do. https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/s...highlight=sass

For a trainer, if you want the best you will have to travel out to West Auckland. The cheapest is not the best in the training world. Philip is the best of the best. http://www.riderskills.co.nz/

Now you have the bike, make sure you have quality gear.

Sorry cant help on Wofs but I believe Drury Tyres do them and are very good people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    but once again you proved me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    I was hit by one such driver while remaining in the view of their mirror.

Bike
    TF125
    For a cruisy WOF experience go & see Papakura Motorcycle Services in Tironui Road, around where Pak N Save is on Great South Rd, Takanini. I haven't been there for a couple of years so excuse me if he's not there any longer.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Welcome along , the SASS are a good bunch and Spo0kes is right about rider training, go West young man.
    Colin at Papapkura MC's is a good dude and is still there. Far as I know Drury Perfromance Centre still can't do warrants.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    2017 FZ-10
    Hi I am Philip, nice to meet you

Thread Information