Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Highway Patrol TV 1

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando

Highway Patrol TV 1

Is this a comedy show?

I caught the last few minutes waiting for " The Silk Road " which would be a good bike trip.

Why are the Police so nice to idiots who have no rego,wof or licence?

The message they are sending out is that why bother with all that compliance kafuffle when you only get a $400.00 fine.

There was one plonker that had a POS van on SH1 that had not been legal for 10 years and the driver had no licence.

All very amusing..... slapped a pink sticker on the window and told him to get it sorted.

Cop made some comment about old vehicles....I think he meant to say old neglected vehicles driven by complete morons.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    72 Kawasaki A7, 05 Kawasaki W650
    I can't believe that anyone watches that Police PR Propaganda bullshit. Frankly I can't believe that, in 2017, people are still watching broadcast television.

Bike
    TF125
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Gayner View Post
    Frankly I can't believe that, in 2017, people are still watching broadcast television.
    That's probably because you're a self-centred twat.

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    I can't believe that anyone watches that Police PR Propaganda bullshit. Frankly I can't believe that, in 2017, people are still watching broadcast television.
    I can't believe people buy Taylor Swift music,watch the kardashians go to malls on weekends but apparently they do.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...I can't believe that my computer opens this site on startup and like a fool I read the crap that appears here...and even sillier, I respond...that's entertainment folks...

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...I can't believe that my computer opens this site on startup and like a fool I read the crap that appears here...and even sillier, I respond...that's entertainment folks...
    Is that like... a..... desktop computer? Mike won't believe that either.

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    Is this a comedy show?

I caught the last few minutes waiting for " The Silk Road " which would be a good bike trip.

The message they are sending out is that why bother with all that compliance kafuffle when you only get a $400.00 fine.

There was one plonker that had a POS van on SH1 that had not been legal for 10 years and the driver had no licence.

All very amusing..... slapped a pink sticker on the window and told him to get it sorted.

Cop made some comment about old vehicles....I think he meant to say old neglected vehicles driven by complete morons.
    Recently downsized our house - TV (Too big!) is out in the shed waiting to go to the dump - seriously considering never replacing it! habit forming bullshit!

Bike
    A
    Makes you wonder where the benefit is in being a law abiding citizen aye? Oh well, it's how I was raised...and therein lies the problem for those who flout the system I suppose

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    That's probably because you're a self-centred twat.
    that might be true, but the point about broadcast TV remains.

I watched some for the first time in ages last night: THE ORVILLE on Duke.

I fucking hate Seth McFarlane it turns out.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    that might be true, but the point about broadcast TV remains.

I watched some for the first time in ages last night: THE ORVILLE on Duke.

I fucking hate Seth McFarlane it turns out.
    I don't bother usually as I can only take so many adds and the awful American need to do a total recap as your probably forgot what they were on about during the add break.

The Silk Road is interesting as was the Guy Martin China one on Choice, but the add/interest ratio waned for the one on the Thames.

Bored with Netflix as its movies are so old and I can't be arsed with Dragons and Tits crap.

BBC was good until they shut down Global Mode

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    d and I can't be arsed with Dragons and Tits crap.
    Few things in life are better than Dragons and Tits.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    a 400 and a 650 :-)
    Is this a comedy show?

I do wonder why the police are not tougher on some stuff...

But then you'd probably find every whiny, sniffly little finger-pointing twit would be screeching from their soapbox about police brutality... and "life's not fair!"

Perhaps we should introduce them to police overseas...

Bike
    bandit
    Frankly I can't believe that, in 2017, people are still watching broadcast television.
    I can't believe that people are stupid enough to pay for any version of the propaganda machine of the ruling elite!

Sucked in mate - propagandized and paying for it.
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Few things in life are better than Dragons and Tits.
    Really ??? I thought you might have out grown that stage
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I got held hostage by some re-runs over the Christmas season once. These days we have more options. One of those programmes showed a guy who had been caught in a shit box with no warrant or rego. (Of course - if there isn't a warrant there can't be rego.) after the transaction was completed the driver spoke to the camera as he walked away saying something like, I chose the wrong road home. No, that's not the problem, the problem was lack of a warrant. To be a bit realistic, a lot of the customers on the show look to be beneficiaries and the benefit probably doesn't cover many hours in a workshop at current rates?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information