Thread: Fully worked f3 er650 race engine, world level performance

Bike
    Meads speed 650R, Kawasaki S2a

Fully worked f3 er650 race engine, world level performance

Selling my fully worked er650 race engine

One of the if not the highest hp motor in f3 in the Southern Hemisphere

Work done:

Blue printed cases, new bearings with balanced crack tested crankshaft, Carroll race h beam conrods, j.e. 13.5:1 pistons, running around 14.5:1 total comp. fully ported head by Brian bernard, new inlet valves just installed, custom racing spec cams (made in nz for this engine not an off the shelf grind) custom shims with all the parts you could require - but they never need adjusting. Bored out throttle bodies from 38 to 42mm with choke system removed, matched inletbtrumpets and custom modded air box with pipercross race filter. Yoyodine racing slipper clutch (amazing to ride/race with with) gearbox overhauled but remains std. flywheel and charging system removed - comes with Leo Vincent racing headers, can give tested exhaust specs for optimum hp. The flywheel can be easily replaced and a replacement. Other engine mods have been carried out can discuss with serious buyers

This engine made 98rwhp uncorrected on Chris Osbournes dyno on a great cold day which came out at 96rwhp corrected. Torque through the roof. Engine will come with power commander and pc ign controller including quick shifter.

The engine has done around 5/6 days on track since over haul. I have just purchased a racing cam chain tensioner that will be fitted as they stock ones are weak and fail often.

I was going to keep the engine to place in a modern 600 frame or 250 gp which would be perfect. It was running in a zxr400 frame which can go with it if desired.

I have spent Years developing this engine, we tried lighter cranks and other parts but this appears to be the strongest fastest setup you can make. We took what the Uk and the us guys do and improved on it.

If it doesn't sell whole I may part it out.

As this is a custom hot rodded race motor I cannot give a guarantee on the engine, it has been rebuilt at the end of last year, the head and side covers are off now and can be inspected if required.

You can't buy a stock one for this money - let alone a fast one!!

Cheers

Neil
    Chappy

Come see what the fuss is about....................http://www.californiasuperbikeschool.co.nz/

Bike
    Meads speed 650R, Kawasaki S2a
    Quote Originally Posted by neil_cb125t View Post
    Selling my fully worked er650 race engine

One of the if not the highest hp motor in f3 in the Southern Hemisphere

Work done:

Blue printed cases, new bearings with balanced crack tested crankshaft, Carroll race h beam conrods, j.e. 13.5:1 pistons, running around 14.5:1 total comp. fully ported head by Brian bernard, new inlet valves just installed, custom racing spec cams (made in nz for this engine not an off the shelf grind) custom shims with all the parts you could require - but they never need adjusting. Bored out throttle bodies from 38 to 42mm with choke system removed, matched inletbtrumpets and custom modded air box with pipercross race filter. Yoyodine racing slipper clutch (amazing to ride/race with with) gearbox overhauled but remains std. flywheel and charging system removed - comes with Leo Vincent racing headers, can give tested exhaust specs for optimum hp. The flywheel can be easily replaced and a replacement. Other engine mods have been carried out can discuss with serious buyers

This engine made 98rwhp uncorrected on Chris Osbournes dyno on a great cold day which came out at 96rwhp corrected. Torque through the roof. Engine will come with power commander and pc ign controller including quick shifter.

The engine has done around 5/6 days on track since over haul. I have just purchased a racing cam chain tensioner that will be fitted as they stock ones are weak and fail often.

I was going to keep the engine to place in a modern 600 frame or 250 gp which would be perfect. It was running in a zxr400 frame which can go with it if desired.

I have spent Years developing this engine, we tried lighter cranks and other parts but this appears to be the strongest fastest setup you can make. We took what the Uk and the us guys do and improved on it.

If it doesn't sell whole I may part it out.

As this is a custom hot rodded race motor I cannot give a guarantee on the engine, it has been rebuilt at the end of last year, the head and side covers are off now and can be inspected if required.

You can't buy a stock one for this money - let alone a fast one!!

Cheers

Neil
    Needed a picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3376.JPG 
Views:	95 
Size:	139.5 KB 
ID:	332650  
    Chappy

Come see what the fuss is about....................http://www.californiasuperbikeschool.co.nz/

Bike
    Walking
    Oooo. The colours match my leathers...

but bike needs a good bevy of Scratches to match my leathers fully!

Bike
    Er6n

Contact

Hi there would like to contact you about engine
    Cheers

Bike
    GPR150

Thumbs up

so who's cam grind are you running (-; , engine way to cheap
    i'm over buckets

Thread Information