Thread: Free Ride Forever courses via prorider.co.nz

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by old slider View Post
    Is this a free ride forever course? or a dangerous group ride

https://www.facebook.com/SPORTbible/...2472621898252/
    ask cassina = might be a "no fault accident"

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Did the Silver Course on Sunday, weather started off wet but improved, started and finished in Albany and up as far as Wellsford via Woodcocks

Road and Matakana about 250/300 kms in total

Well run and informative. Small group of 4 was good.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    2017 Yamaha MT-09
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    Did the Silver Course on Sunday, weather started off wet but improved, started and finished in Albany and up as far as Wellsford via Woodcocks

Road and Matakana about 250/300 kms in total

Well run and informative. Small group of 4 was good.
    I'm booked on one out West this Saturday. Hopefully the weather plays nice. That's a decent distance. We didn't cover that many kms on the Silver course I did in Dec, because one guy came off on a corner and we ended up taking him back rather than risk him riding home on his own. I figured another Silver would be a good experience... I have done at least 6000+ kms since then

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by HEsch View Post
    I'm booked on one out West this Saturday. Hopefully the weather plays nice. That's a decent distance. We didn't cover that many kms on the Silver course I did in Dec, because one guy came off on a corner and we ended up taking him back rather than risk him riding home on his own. I figured another Silver would be a good experience... I have done at least 6000+ kms since then
    It was pointed out that the turns past the Fire Station on Woodcocks road claim a few bikes most weekends and quite a bit of recent seal deteriorating and leaving smooth tar. "Solution" seems to be put Slippery When Wet signs up rather than repair.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    It was pointed out that the turns past the Fire Station on Woodcocks road claim a few bikes most weekends and quite a bit of recent seal deteriorating and leaving smooth tar. "Solution" seems to be put Slippery When Wet signs up rather than repair.
    I avoid Woodcocks in winter, don't like the Warkworth end when the road is wet and dirty. It's great fun on a good day in summer though.

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post
    I avoid Woodcocks in winter, don't like the Warkworth end when the road is wet and dirty. It's great fun on a good day in summer though.
    Fine on a 35 year old BMW with 50HP and 80% off road tyres, I avoid it during the summer when others are having great fun.

Thread Information