Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: STOLEN from Tauranga - 73 Norton Commando

Bike
    74 Norton Commando

STOLEN from Tauranga - 73 Norton Commando

This was stolen over the weekend, and may have headed up towards Rotorua.

36TXP rego

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brookings.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	332763

seen being wheeled into a Green MITSUBISHI DELICA (Delica Star Wagon) rego KQS728 (with red paint in the back window)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	van.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	332764

See FB for more info

https://www.facebook.com/imrubyjayne...12394859778023

Bike
    Indian Scout
    Sorry to hear and best of luck getting it back.

That is one absolutely beautiful machine you deserve a DB for keeping it so mint. The thieving bastards should be hung drawn and quartered.
    Happiness is a means of travel, not a destination

Bike
    motocompo
    The van was pulled over by Police this morning after a Norton enthusiast that saw the facebook post saw it being driven & followed it while directing Police to his location
    The driver is currently being interviewed by Police, but at this stage no bike.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    The van was pulled over by Police this morning after a Norton enthusiast that saw the facebook post saw it being driven & followed it while directing Police to his location
    Great stuff. Public floggings for the perps!

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Great stuff. Public floggings for the perps!
    Yeah, nah! Unfortunately, these cunts know exactly what lies to tell to avoid charges and ongoing investigation. Hopefully this guy is a noob and lets it slip...
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Yeah, nah! Unfortunately, these cunts know exactly what lies to tell to avoid charges and ongoing investigation. Hopefully this guy is a noob and lets it slip...

It's called a water board and I for one would not hesitiate to ue it on c...ts like this.
    So the van has been located and the driver is known, thats enough, round the clock bikes on it's tail?? Anyone!
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    It's called a water board and I for one would not hesitiate to ue it on c...ts like this.
    So the van has been located and the driver is known, thats enough, round the clock bikes on it's tail?? Anyone!
    The van has stolen plates, what is the bet the van is stolen too? No doubt the cops have impounded at least in the interim...
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    So old you won't care
    FFS whats it coming to when the vermin just drive around with stolen plates in broad daylight stealing shit. Then know they were probably seen etc and didnt bother covering their tracks.. Has it really got this bad? Do they not care if they get caught or know that they are unlikely to get caught? FFS this pissed me off...

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    FFS whats it coming to when the vermin just drive around with stolen plates in broad daylight stealing shit. Then know they were probably seen etc and didnt bother covering their tracks.. Has it really got this bad? Do they not care if they get caught or know that they are unlikely to get caught? FFS this pissed me off...
    yes.

vote akzle.

Bike
    motocompo
    Progress.
    http://www.sunlive.co.nz/news/163900...cle-theft.html

Im hoping for a good result. Mike is a decent bloke & a huge Norton enthusiast.
    I sold him mine (not this one) recently & it couldn't have gone to a better home.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    Said vermin is often too lazy to steal a matching pair too. Heard of one awhile ago that did a petrol driveoff then stopped just up the road for KFC... caught greasy handed lol....
    You think that would be crime school 101, rapidly leave the immediate crime scene area...

I'm in a quiet street now but used to have lots of suspect looking things pull up outside, damn that cellphone law giving people a plausible excuse for loitering.
    Anyway if it didn't flag as stolen i'd always check on carjam that plate matches vehicle model.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    motocompo
    Great news. The bike was recovered from a central Tauranga house earlier today & is at the Tauranga Police Station to be picked up by the owner this afternoon.

Bike
    74 Norton Commando
    Beat me to it Bob. Great news.

Bike
    So old you won't care
    Awesome stuff...

What a buncha twats thinking they could steal a bike like that unless they had some serious way of getting it overseas or something...

99% of Norton people in NZ would recognise it or the bits...

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Great news. The bike was recovered from a central Tauranga house earlier today & is at the Tauranga Police Station to be picked up by the owner this afternoon.
    Really pleased to read that, I hope the arseholes didn't damage it.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information