Advertise with Kiwi Biker
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: STOLEN from Tauranga - 73 Norton Commando

  1. #1
    Join Date
    26th August 2014 - 15:53
    Bike
    74 Norton Commando
    Location
    AKL
    Posts
    3

    STOLEN from Tauranga - 73 Norton Commando

    This was stolen over the weekend, and may have headed up towards Rotorua.

    36TXP rego

    brookings.jpg

    seen being wheeled into a Green MITSUBISHI DELICA (Delica Star Wagon) rego KQS728 (with red paint in the back window)

    van.jpg

    See FB for more info

    https://www.facebook.com/imrubyjayne...12394859778023

  2. #2
    Join Date
    30th January 2004 - 11:00
    Bike
    2017 MT-09
    Location
    In a happy place - Kapiti
    Posts
    2,042
    Sorry to hear and best of luck getting it back.

    That is one absolutely beautiful machine you deserve a DB for keeping it so mint. The thieving bastards should be hung drawn and quartered.
    Happiness is a means of travel, not a destination

  3. #3
    Join Date
    5th January 2007 - 14:58
    Bike
    motocompo
    Location
    Buttfuck nowhere
    Posts
    3,789
    The van was pulled over by Police this morning after a Norton enthusiast that saw the facebook post saw it being driven & followed it while directing Police to his location
    The driver is currently being interviewed by Police, but at this stage no bike.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    7th September 2009 - 09:47
    Bike
    Yo momma
    Location
    Podunk, Oregon. USA
    Posts
    3,838
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    The van was pulled over by Police this morning after a Norton enthusiast that saw the facebook post saw it being driven & followed it while directing Police to his location
    The driver is currently being interviewed by Police, but at this stage no bike.
    Great stuff. Public floggings for the perps!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    3rd October 2006 - 21:21
    Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Location
    in the hot sun
    Posts
    3,050
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Great stuff. Public floggings for the perps!
    Yeah, nah! Unfortunately, these cunts know exactly what lies to tell to avoid charges and ongoing investigation. Hopefully this guy is a noob and lets it slip...
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    25th January 2008 - 17:56
    Bike
    1981 XV 1000cc Yamaha, 2009 BanditYeass!
    Location
    Dorkland
    Posts
    3,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Yeah, nah! Unfortunately, these cunts know exactly what lies to tell to avoid charges and ongoing investigation. Hopefully this guy is a noob and lets it slip...

    It's called a water board and I for one would not hesitiate to ue it on c...ts like this.
    So the van has been located and the driver is known, thats enough, round the clock bikes on it's tail?? Anyone!
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

  7. #7
    Join Date
    3rd October 2006 - 21:21
    Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Location
    in the hot sun
    Posts
    3,050
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    It's called a water board and I for one would not hesitiate to ue it on c...ts like this.
    So the van has been located and the driver is known, thats enough, round the clock bikes on it's tail?? Anyone!
    The van has stolen plates, what is the bet the van is stolen too? No doubt the cops have impounded at least in the interim...
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    24th June 2004 - 17:27
    Bike
    So old you won't care
    Location
    Kapiti
    Posts
    7,742
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    The van was pulled over by Police this morning after a Norton enthusiast that saw the facebook post saw it being driven & followed it while directing Police to his location
    The driver is currently being interviewed by Police, but at this stage no bike.
    FFS whats it coming to when the vermin just drive around with stolen plates in broad daylight stealing shit. Then know they were probably seen etc and didnt bother covering their tracks.. Has it really got this bad? Do they not care if they get caught or know that they are unlikely to get caught? FFS this pissed me off...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    6th May 2012 - 10:41
    Bike
    invisibike
    Location
    pulling a sick mono
    Posts
    5,642
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    FFS whats it coming to when the vermin just drive around with stolen plates in broad daylight stealing shit. Then know they were probably seen etc and didnt bother covering their tracks.. Has it really got this bad? Do they not care if they get caught or know that they are unlikely to get caught? FFS this pissed me off...
    yes.






    vote akzle.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    5th January 2007 - 14:58
    Bike
    motocompo
    Location
    Buttfuck nowhere
    Posts
    3,789
    Progress.
    http://www.sunlive.co.nz/news/163900...cle-theft.html

    Im hoping for a good result. Mike is a decent bloke & a huge Norton enthusiast.
    I sold him mine (not this one) recently & it couldn't have gone to a better home.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    25th June 2012 - 11:56
    Bike
    DR650XT Dakar
    Location
    Target moving no signal
    Posts
    1,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    FFS whats it coming to when the vermin just drive around with stolen plates in broad daylight stealing shit. Then know they were probably seen etc and didnt bother covering their tracks.. Has it really got this bad? Do they not care if they get caught or know that they are unlikely to get caught? FFS this pissed me off...
    Said vermin is often too lazy to steal a matching pair too. Heard of one awhile ago that did a petrol driveoff then stopped just up the road for KFC... caught greasy handed lol....
    You think that would be crime school 101, rapidly leave the immediate crime scene area...

    I'm in a quiet street now but used to have lots of suspect looking things pull up outside, damn that cellphone law giving people a plausible excuse for loitering.
    Anyway if it didn't flag as stolen i'd always check on carjam that plate matches vehicle model.
    Failing to take corners and life seriously since 197X

  12. #12
    Join Date
    5th January 2007 - 14:58
    Bike
    motocompo
    Location
    Buttfuck nowhere
    Posts
    3,789
    Great news. The bike was recovered from a central Tauranga house earlier today & is at the Tauranga Police Station to be picked up by the owner this afternoon.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    26th August 2014 - 15:53
    Bike
    74 Norton Commando
    Location
    AKL
    Posts
    3
    Beat me to it Bob. Great news.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    24th June 2004 - 17:27
    Bike
    So old you won't care
    Location
    Kapiti
    Posts
    7,742
    Awesome stuff...

    What a buncha twats thinking they could steal a bike like that unless they had some serious way of getting it overseas or something...

    99% of Norton people in NZ would recognise it or the bits...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    8th January 2005 - 15:05
    Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Location
    New Plymouth
    Posts
    7,549
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Great news. The bike was recovered from a central Tauranga house earlier today & is at the Tauranga Police Station to be picked up by the owner this afternoon.
    Really pleased to read that, I hope the arseholes didn't damage it.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •