Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: negative reps

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Ah, this is what I like to see: A thread liberally laced with meaningless threats, insults and bluster!!

Just like KB used to be!
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    Ah, this is what I like to see: A thread liberally laced with meaningless threats, insults and bluster!!

Just like KB used to be!
    Was more fun when every second post I made was threatening to smash someone, or telling them I'd give them a thrashing on a bike.

Growing older is shot.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Apropos of the permitted abuse of calling someone an egg on KB.

I read in a memoir where a gang member was in court and became annoyed with the prosecutor so he let rip with some suitably angry abuse.
    The judge interupted the gang member and told him that he couldn't speak to the lawyer like that.
    "Sorry sir, but the cunt's an egg".

Which struck me as amusing, since the most insulting part of that is apparently being referred to as an egg.

As it happens that particular 'egg' is himself a judge these days, and when I saw him being judicial this tale came to mind causing a small internal smile. In court such smiles are best kept internal.

In the event I'm moved to call someone on KB an egg, this post should provide some context.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information