Page 41 of 70 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Road toll - Police stupid obsession blaming speed

Bike
    A
    Yes caseye, I know it's a waste of time interacting with cassina...but the BS needs to be stemmed aye?

I do like this place, but yeah the constant derailing of threads by cassina...

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    You truely are a FUCKWIT, piss off back to your hole, curl up and do us all a favour by shutting the fuck up.
    No one goes out on a ride with the expectation that they are not coming home, group ride or not, that is a fact.
    We all need time in the saddle to improve our staying alive skills, because these days, out there on the road, apart from riding our bikes that is really what we are doing,improving our chances of getting home every single time we straddle a bike.
    Katman used to have a one line message, it IS as relavent today as it was then. Personal Responsibility take possession of it and make sure you don't end up a statistic.
    You have no relevance, except to revel in macabre statements of missinformation and offering advice that could conceivably kill new riders and then hiding behind your precious group rides are dangerous monolouge.
    We All Know that.
    The difference is we practice and do things, like go to riding courses to improve our chances, we ride with others who are older and have more experience and we accept critique from those people.
    Most of us have never come off our bikes and probably won't.
    I'm over listening to a self confessed at least 7 times accident involved person who still can't comprehend that any sort of interaction with other willing bike riders, be they mates,instructors or just someone on a group ride who offers advice are good people trying to improve theirs and the lot of other road users by getting themsleves up to scratch.
    So I say again, You are a FUCKWIT and I want you gone from KB once and for all.
    Anyone else care to comment?
    Agree. Maybe we should all just stop coming on kiwibiker until a mod wakes up and realises that cassina is the only one on here.

I will start the ball rolling. Fuck you kiwibiker I am outta here if you don't get rid of the fuckwit.

Just watch, nothing will happen.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    my little pony
    Saw the black mufti commy going thru havelock north village in a hissifit, no group ride that I know of, unless classic club kick start ride or something. By the way late this week traffic pigs attended a minor accident on the HB expressway. One porklet reversed his firms car over another snoutlet pig, resulting in an injury. At least no one innocent party was injured, just a pig running over a pig. But then they went to shift the blame on the public, if motorists were not exceeding 30ks during the roadworks, there would be no initial accident, and then they would not need to attend and injure themselves, better work stories.

Bike
    A
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    Agree. Maybe we should all just stop coming on kiwibiker until a mod wakes up and realises that cassina is the only one on here.

I will start the ball rolling. Fuck you kiwibiker I am outta here if you don't get rid of the fuckwit.

Just watch, nothing will happen.
    This is a democracy so you're right, nothing will happen.

Although in a democracy, sometimes there are acts that fly below the radar...that keep a democracy a democracy.

Shame we don't have an acronym agency to enlist for such a mission on KB

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    Another group ride crash too.
    You are a Fuckwit.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    sorry i'm late.

Another group ride crash too.
    you're a fuckwit

Bike
    So old you won't care
    2 motorcycles collided with the truck. Irrespective of who was at fault I bet only one motorcycle would have gone down if they had not been travelling close together.
    I refrain from pileing in on you generally but that is such a moronic thing to say (unless you were there) that I'm speachlesss

Bike
    W650 sidecar & HD Fat Bob
    Saw a lot of group riders today, these groups varied in size from 2-3 riders to some groups of 6-8 or more.

In my opinion these groups of riders were much more visible to other motorists, thus making them safer or more visible than say a solo rider.

My group today consisted of only 3 bikes travelling South for an hour or so and then return after a feed and a coffee, mostly this riding was on busy highways.

Now at no time did I feel pressured to keep up, we kept plenty of stopping distance between us and we rode in a staggered formation, except for when passing slower vehicles or when on the twisty bits.

Each and everyone of us have choices in life, choices on how we ride, choices on what protective gear we use, choices on who we ride with etc.

My choice is to enjoy my rides and to keep working/improving on my "survival skills" the information gleamed from these posts is as always, useful and gentle reminders to keep our eyes and ears open.

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Why is it moronic to think that if 2 bikes and it could have been cars that hit the truck if they had not been travelling so close together both would not have collided. How do you think multi car pile ups happen?
    Traffic butthead.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    my little pony
    Why is it moronic to think that if 2 bikes and it could have been cars that hit the truck if they had not been travelling so close together both would not have collided. How do you think multi car pile ups happen?
    Middle road begins 3ks from home. I did the rideforrver gold bar on that road, i know it well. Many motorcyclists have died or wrecked their bikes there over the years. I have had my biggest scare there. It is a dominated by large and small farms, tractors, trucks, flatdecks, farmdogs and stock. You werent there, neither was I.

Bike
    my little pony
    To blame the road is not riding to the conditions is it?
    I am not speaking for other riders, but I know the road well. But tell me, what were the conditions there today?

Bike
    my little pony
    The actual outcome of the incident could be unexpected to many, based on what I know of that area. I am not going to speculate.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    2 motorcycles collided with the truck. Irrespective of who was at fault I bet only one motorcycle would have gone down if they had not been travelling close together.
    What an incredibly dumb thing to say.
    It is true what they say about you...if you had ANY brains you would stop posting on KB altogether.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    06 Honda 919-79 T140E Triumph 96 Guzzi
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    What an incredibly dumb thing to say.
    It is true what they say about you...if you had ANY brains you would stop posting on KB altogether.
    Refrain from taking troll bait
    "If you ever need anything please don’t hesitate to ask someone else first.”

Anyhoo don't forget to add to calendar 19th May, 27th July, and 31 August.
    World whisky day, International whisky day, and Scotch whisky day.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    you're a fuckwit

Thread Information