Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Road toll - Police stupid obsession blaming speed

Bike
    Katana 750, VOR 450 Enduro
    Blog Entries
    I just think your subtlety is lost on the fuckwitted one mate.
    And I to my motorcycle parked like the soul of the junkyard. Restored, a bicycle fleshed with power, and tore off. Up Highway 106 continually drunk on the wind in my mouth. Wringing the handlebar for speed, wild to be wreckage forever.

- James Dickey, Cherrylog Road.

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    No you dont all understand my statement at all as you would not be calling me a fuckwit otherwise. I just think you lot are the fuckwits!!
    Can you elaborate on that?
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Depending on how close the screwup from the other party is from you this is sometimes impossible to do. I know most on here will only believe that when it happens to them. There would be no road deaths/injuries by innocent parties at all if we all had time to brake, swerve or power away from muppets when they screw up now would there?? Just try and think that over if your brain is up to it.
    ur a fkwt.
    No you dont all understand my statement at all as you would not be calling me a fuckwit otherwise. I just think you lot are the fuckwits!!
    and yet you keep coming back for more.

ur a fkwt

Bike
    06 Honda 919-79 T140E Triumph 96 Guzzi
    Quote Originally Posted by crack View Post
    If the Dog was on a Vector, Ie a Heading with Velocity, and it incorporates a given mass, ( It may be BArking, or it may not, so you would have to compensate for the amount of/or weight of air within the dogs body at the time of impact)

You are on a Vector at a constant velocity/ speed with a given mass, then having to change your vector to a Trajectory accompanied with an increase in velocity:

Say the Dog weighs 40 kilograms, with its mouth closed, (I guess it would matter if you hit it with its mouth open as opposed to closed though)

And you and your bike weigh in at say 340 kilograms.

The dog is accelerating to the point of impact at 25 KPH.

You are Accelerating through 75 Kph .

The dog is on a course for impact from your Starboard side at an angle to you of 23.5' degs from your Zero.

You turn 35' degs from your Zero at 75Pkh:

If one allowed for MASS:
    TIME: X Dist, the point of impact would be at the tangent of E=Mc Sq, at a latitude of 91.576 degs North, and 181.5 Sth:

Could some one confirm my equation?:

Yeah I think I got it right:

Hey I hit a Ewe Once on my old Zed 1 on the Waihao bridge, it caught me by surprise out from the abutment, just passing the waimate airstrip, I ACCELERATED into it, hitting it mid ships at 90 degs side on, cut the Fooker in half! What a bloody awfull mess, not a scratch!

Hey Akzle!
    I got some rounds left!
    Sorry but 5 out 4 of us here are no good at math and will never work that one out.
    "If you ever need anything please don’t hesitate to ask someone else first.”

Anyhoo don't forget to add to calendar 19th May, 27th July, and 31 August.
    World whisky day, International whisky day, and Scotch whisky day.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    You dont have to go to riding school to be able to brake, swerve or power out of a dangerous situation.
    To power OUT of a dangerous situation ... it's best to be past and away from the actual danger point. Otherwise ... you may find yourself powering INTO a dangerous situation.
    Powering THROUGH a dangerous situation is never recommended. Unless you're feeling lucky of course.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    2000 kawasaki zzr1100, 88 1500 goldwing
    Hey I hit a Ewe Once on my old Zed 1 on the Waihao bridge, it caught me by surprise out from the abutment, just passing the waimate airstrip, I ACCELERATED into it, hitting it mid ships at 90 degs side on, cut the Fooker in half! What a bloody awfull mess, not a scratch!

Hey Akzle!
    I got some rounds left!
    ahhh i know that bridge well, never met ewe on it tho

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Cassina I agree with everything you say!

Now will you fuck off!

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    Valkyrie 1500 ,HD softail, BMW r1150r
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post

Now will you fuck off!
    Flies are very annoying this summer. ...

Doesn't mean I'm gonna argue with them though
    Opinions are like arseholes: Everybody has got one, but that doesn't mean you got to air it in public all the time....

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray View Post

Now will you fuck off!
    For some therapy suggest turning up Talkback loudly and shouting disagreement at the wireless.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    Purple Vespa 250

What a fooking coward

I just went to the Pvt Messages, and answered such, and thought I would give her the courtesy of at least a gentle confirmation that she is BArking MAd.

The following errors occurred with your submission
    cassina has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove cassina from the recipient list and send the message again.
    A condom is to keep ones Pipe clean.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    I just went to the Pvt Messages, and answered such, .
    those aren't "private messages"
    they're "quote notifications". and you can turn them off in your settings.
    and you don't need to "reply" to every single one. individually.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Did you see the post last year on here where a guy had 2 cars coming towards him with one on his side of the road so he powered through between them on the centre line? He would be dead now if he took your advise.
    Of course no riding school would promote powering out of a dangerous situation as it involves breaking the speed limit. Having never been to riding school I am able to think beyond what they are legally allowed to teach which may not be a bad thing despite what all the riding school disciples on here say.
    you're a fuckwit

Bike
    Purple Vespa 250

Are you for real!

Did you see the post last year on here where a guy had 2 cars coming towards him with one on his side of the road so he powered through between them on the centre line? He would be dead now if he took your advise.
    Of course no riding school would promote powering out of a dangerous situation as it involves breaking the speed limit. Having never been to riding school I am able to think beyond what they are legally allowed to teach which may not be a bad thing despite what all the riding school disciples on here say.
    Cassina post your IQ, to show us you are smarter than the rest of us:

Or better still, Answer my questions on the dog and motorcycle vector!

Look! what the riding schools teach is awareness and best techniques for situations, this mind set helps you improve and make the best decision in the time/nano second a rider may have.

For Some! ye,s you twist and go, others you slow because you see it happening in advance, there is no one rule, no one decision:

Education helps you make good decisions:

For you to understand this you first need a SKull filled with the correct Cranium Matter, and not a baked FRuit CAke:

You are obviously a very experienced and superior rider.
    We are obviously not in your league or experience level.

I shall steal Akzles Quote as it is most fitting:

You are indeed a Fuckwit:

BArking MAd, I do say.

Or should I say STroker! OMG the thought and image makes me Puke. where do I get this shit from.
    A condom is to keep ones Pipe clean.

Bike
    I Ride No More

Sorry, I've been busy out cutting the lawns this morning. Would have replied earlier.

A couple of very basic errors with your effort this effort. Hope you're paying attention.

".... so he steered through between them on the centre line .....".

There, corrected that one for you. Steered, not powered.

Do feel free to explain why the addition of more throttle on the riders part would have
    contributed significantly to a positive outcome (as opposed to him choosing to steer
    a line down between the two vehicles).

"Having never been to riding school, I am in no position to comment meaningfully on what
    they teach in their courses, nor to what level."

There, corrected that one for you as well. You definitely veered off the road on that one.

Given your claimed ability to think, it's disappointing to see you continue to make the same
    basic errors in logic - and the same unfounded assertions. Please do try harder in future.

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Thread Information