Thread: Yamaha fans... and tricycle pedlars.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.

Yamaha fans... and tricycle pedlars.

Next month could see some interesting news... EICMA

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/n...maha-mt-09-sp/

And of course the T7.

Most definitely a twin Tenere, not the desert blaster prototype, but to me that would be a perfick NZ all roads bike.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    What the Fuck is that thing with two front ends?

Sweet-Jesus-on-a-wooden-cross it's ....... well ...... weird. Just what we need - extra fork seals, oil etc, and two friggen expensive front tyres.

They need to hide shot like this. The Government may be looking at it and thinking, hmmmmm that must be safer - lets ban two wheels. A joke? I remember three wheel off-road trikes getting banner (the fore-runner to quads for you young folk).

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post

Sweet-Jesus-on-a-wooden-cross it's ....... well ...... weird. Just what we need - extra fork seals, oil etc, and two friggen expensive front tyres.

They need to hide shot like this. The Government may be looking at it and thinking, hmmmmm that must be safer - lets ban two wheels. A joke? I remember three wheel off-road trikes getting banner (the fore-runner to quads for you young folk).
    Instantly polarising.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Roadstar 1600 & Royal Star Venture
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post

The advantage? is, they can be ridden on a car licence, same as the Spyders. They haven't evoked the 'must be safer' response after 7 years, so I think you are safe from that worry.

My ex rides the big RT spyder, it's a good way of getting car drivers involved in the riding world, I would imagine though, that a 900cc 'tricity' will be substantially quicker in performance and round bends than the spyders.
    If the road to hell is paved with good intentions; and a man is judged by his deeds and his actions, why say it's the thought that counts? -GrayWolf

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayWolf View Post
    The advantage? is, they can be ridden on a car licence, same as the Spyders. They haven't evoked the 'must be safer' response after 7 years, so I think you are safe from that worry.

My ex rides the big RT spyder, it's a good way of getting car drivers involved in the riding world, I would imagine though, that a 900cc 'tricity' will be substantially quicker in performance and round bends than the spyders.
    I think it would be substantially quicker than most bikes in the rain. And a boon for those with shorter legs.

Must admit, it's the T7 I'm looking forward to.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Heh, Niken?

Oh my, gimme guns for mine.

https://youtu.be/ERpQ6_NQGPM

Soz for lack of embedation, my fu must be weak.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Live stream of the Yamaha launch in Milan.

I only watched from 55 mins onwards, T7, S10 (NickSanders), Niken (Rossi).

The Niken has me fascinated, the T7 is getting space in my shed.

http://www.moto.it/fiere/eicma-2017-...streaming.html
    Manopausal.

Thread Information