Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Poverty measure ... doesn't make sense to me

Bike
    R6
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    I choose not to. However I shall refrain from changing your posts should I ever quote them.
    How unfortunate, I guess while your approach is the same as Trump's we can only hope your position never gets anywhere near what his has.

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    WILL be. hah.
    ironing.

technological redundancy's a comin'
    Agree, but what are we going to do? Bored humans will raise merry hell I reckon. Mashman thinks we will be happy frollicking in the woods which is a nice ideal, but far from reality.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    Agree, but what are we going to do? Bored humans will raise merry hell I reckon. Mashman thinks we will be happy frollicking in the woods which is a nice ideal, but far from reality.
    yeah y'all better stay the fuck up outa my woods. dees where I frolick

(it does present social challenges as well as economic jewry, however most aboriginal / subsistence societies "work" only 2 hours a day.)

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    We'll learn not to be bored. You know, maybe have a beer in a mates garage. Find some project that you always wanted done. Learn different skills. Ride motorbikes etc... So long as you're fed, housed, provided with what you currently have, then why are you complaining? Are you saying that you need work to not be bored when there'll be plenty of fuckups to unfuckup? You'd just say fuck it and throw in the towel at the thought of working or sommink similar on something that actually serves a purpose? I really don't think you understand why I think people will be happy. Agreed though, the current reality isn't lots of happy people. That will change, because everyone will have the chance to be happy without money getting in their way. Like I said, learn to be bored... or do something else.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    We'll learn not to be bored. You know, maybe have a beer in a mates garage. Find some project that you always wanted done. Learn different skills. Ride motorbikes etc... So long as you're fed, housed, provided with what you currently have, then why are you complaining? Are you saying that you need work to not be bored when there'll be plenty of fuckups to unfuckup? You'd just say fuck it and throw in the towel at the thought of working or sommink similar on something that actually serves a purpose? I really don't think you understand why I think people will be happy. Agreed though, the current reality isn't lots of happy people. That will change, because everyone will have the chance to be happy without money getting in their way. Like I said, learn to be bored... or do something else.
    Everybody already has a chance to be happy. They just have to produce something someone else considers worthwhile.

All the whining is from idiots that a: cant be fucked, b: can't bear the fact that really really does make them actual failures and c: figure everyone else owes them shit anyway.

See also: Fuck off you lazy bastard.
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    "If I really know what it is to live in the great Dao, then it is, above all, busy-ness that i fear"

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    "the wise man hears the tao and follows it.
    the average man hears the tao and searches for it
    the fool hears the tao and laughs at it"

thanks for being so fucken stupid, puddle. laughter really is the remedy.

Bike
    R6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post
    Everybody already has a chance to be happy. They just have to produce something someone else considers worthwhile.
    Disagree, they can be happy without producing anything at all as we have a welfare system to cater for their needs; they can be happy by losing the entitlement complex that makes them think they have any right to more than their needs.

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    A purpose would be nice.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystone View Post
    think they have any right to more than their needs.
    your right. that shit should be tightly controlled by the IMF jews by artificially limiting (by jewdollars) so only the bestest slaves get to play.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    A purpose would be nice.
    it's sad that you define yourself by your employment.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    it's sad that you define yourself by your employment.
    Who said Employment?

My personal greatest satisfaction in life (apart from Arguing on KB of course) is wrestling with a problem and seeing a solution come to fruition.

I happen to be lucky that my job is 80% that
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Who said Employment?
    me. right there in that post you quoted.

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Who said Employment?

My personal greatest satisfaction in life (apart from Arguing on KB of course) is wrestling with a problem and seeing a solution come to fruition.

I happen to be lucky that my job is 80% that

Yes, this is what I mean. A bored human population will be so restless. Its not in our nature to do sweet fuck all each and every day of our lives.

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystone View Post
    Disagree, they can be happy without producing anything at all as we have a welfare system to cater for their needs; they can be happy by losing the entitlement complex that makes them think they have any right to more than their needs.
    I stand corrected.

And in fact I don't give a flying fuck how happy the parasitic element are, and I don't really give a fuck how hard they think shit is, I'd just rather they stopped whining about it.
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Thread Information