Thread: Suzuki magicTr50 advice reliability advice please

Bike
    Honda

Suzuki magicTr50 advice reliability advice please

Hi all looking forvadvicevon Suzuki tr50 street magic
    With regards to reliability .
    Doing a long bike ride 1500 miles for charity
    And as it is a twist and go was wondering if they would be up to the job as would be doing 200 miles a day so they will be working at max most of the time .
    They have to to a certain size in order to qualify for the event I was considering a honda gorilla but suzi are a little bit bigger not much but enough to notice and make it a bit easier thanks all in advance

Bike
    Kawasaki GPX250

Thumbs up former owner

Hey mate
    I owned a Tr50 for about 8 months and used it as a daily commute and weekend running about. It never let me down. They are sturdy lil things. Just make sure the 2t oil never runs low (hopefully the one you buy will have the auto oiler still working with the warning light). I reckon the longer i rode it, the smoother and happier it felt. Another thing would be how well its been looked after offcourse. A new drivebelt, new rollers (this is where you can get a higher top speed depending on the size and make it easier on the components) and an oil change and you'll be good to go.
    The only reason i sold it was because i wanted a bigger/proper bike for highway travel and couldnt afford to keep both.
    All the best.

Thread Information