Page 113 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2124

Thread: MotoGP 2018

Bike
    Blade '12
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    A couple of records could be set on Sunday. If Yamaha lose it will be the most races without a win since they first entered the premier class. Oxley says it won't be easy for them because on the long main straight at Aragon the bikes accelerate from 50mph to 210mph. That's not where Yamaha have excelled.
    Rossi and Vinales 9 and 10 1.1 secs down. Looks like they'll be setting a new record

The usual suspects rule with Crutchlow right there again... having a bit of a purple patch at the moment is Cal. Imagine being able to keep MM honest on the same bike

ETA Looked for Rins... 16th WTF?

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Pedrosa closer than he has been in a fair few rounds this weekend.
    Fingers crossed he at least puts Crutchlow back in his place or even makes a podium.

Looking forward to quali tonight

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Bike
    Blade '12
    Rossi cruising around in Q1 waiting for a tow... didn't happen 18th. Pathetic.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by carbonhed View Post
    Rossi cruising around in Q1 waiting for a tow... didn't happen 18th. Pathetic.
    You get a little boner every time you see him struggling huh.

Bike
    Blade '12
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    You get a little boner every time you see him struggling huh.
    never really got wood over any of the riders dude but whatever turns you on. When he pulls his leathers out of his crack do you think it's a sign just for you?

Bike
    It was on the good
    never really got wood over any of the riders dude but whatever turns you on.
    Your denial and fixation on Rossi suggests otherwise. I bet you fapp off to the poster of him on your ceiling every night.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Further to the comment by the pundits that the Yamaha problems go further than the engine, these thoughts are mentioned on the Motomatters site. You'll have to scroll all the way down if you only want to read the relevant comments.

https://motomatters.com/analysis/201...d_up_test.html

Vinales said last night that the other teams are about a second faster at Aragon this year than last. The Yamaha is two tenths slower. Yep, this year's bike is actually slower than last year. It would seem there really are problems back in Japan.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Blade '12
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Your denial and fixation on Rossi suggests otherwise. I bet you fapp off to the poster of him on your ceiling every night.
    Damn! I'm just loving the Rossi massive's whimpering. It's like basking in the glow of a warm summer sun.

I feel your pain. Give me more! Give me more!

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    Its karma I tell you, Rossi should never have started the war in 2015 by somehow dreaming that Marquez was trying to help Lorenzo at Phillip Island when Marquez took off ahead to win the race. Rossi has been obsessed with it ever since to the point of not shaking hands the other week. Shame he has taken Mav down with him as the Yamaha has developed the karma gremlins.

How on earth does he feel now to see Lorenzo doing so well on the Ducati?

Perhaps the Ducati electronics guys are so good they are able to control the Yamahas from within their garage. Remember the bikes are all using Italian trickery nowadays haha.
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    R100GSPD
    JL is killing them.MM is gonna try everything tomorrow.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    never really got wood over any of the riders dude but whatever turns you on. When he pulls his leathers out of his crack do you think it's a sign just for you?
    I know better than to entertain your attempt at a retort however this time I'll make an exception. Your fixation with knocking Rossi at any opportunity given is interesting (btw is Marquez 'pathetic' as well, he was looking for a tow from Dovi yesterday and admitted it happily) however not quite as interesting as your obsession with homosexuality. Yes I'll admit I'm a fan of Rossi, as I am Marquez, Lorenzo, Pedrosa, Dovi, Stoner, Schwantz, Doohan, Rainey, Lawson..., the list goes on since I started watching back in the late 80's. I guess you could say I'm a fan of MotoGP, so to answer your question, when Rossi pulls his leathers out of his arse crack I don't even consider it. But you, well it seems to have caught your interest.

Bike
    Blade '12
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    I know better than to entertain your attempt at a retort however this time I'll make an exception. Your fixation with knocking Rossi at any opportunity given is interesting (btw is Marquez 'pathetic' as well, he was looking for a tow from Dovi yesterday and admitted it happily) however not quite as interesting as your obsession with homosexuality. Yes I'll admit I'm a fan of Rossi, as I am Marquez, Lorenzo, Pedrosa, Dovi, Stoner, Schwantz, Doohan, Rainey, Lawson..., the list goes on since I started watching back in the late 80's. I guess you could say I'm a fan of MotoGP, so to answer your question, when Rossi pulls his leathers out of his arse crack I don't even consider it. But you, well it seems to have caught your interest.
    You've mistaken me for someone who gives a flying fuck what you think dude.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    You've mistaken me for someone who gives a flying fuck what you think dude.
    No, I haven't mistaken you at all.

Bike
    Blade '12
    David Emmett... always worth a read.

https://motomatters.com/analysis/201..._round_up.html

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Crutchlows been whinging again to the media. Hope he gets smoked this weekend

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Thread Information