Page 120 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2124

Thread: MotoGP 2018

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Still, that was exactly Rossi's intention in founding his academy and the plan seems to be working.
    Also read a couple theories that he also did it to mix it up with new younger riders to keep 'up to date' so to speak

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    Also read a couple theories that he also did it to mix it up with new younger riders to keep 'up to date' so to speak
    That would be a bonus, there was recent coverage of a big gathering of academy riders at his ranch. In the last few years though there has been a major surge in Italians in GPs. They were going down like nine pins in Moto3 last weekend but still had all three podium places.

David Emmett's round up: https://motomatters.com/analysis/201..._round_up.html
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The circus is en route to Japan - or already there waiting.

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/o...n-rising-again
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    I watched the last few laps at Buriram again - pretty epic battle. I could not believe what Marquez was doing in the last couple of corners. I'd swear that at one point he had the front at almost full opposite lock with the back wheel in the air.

it will be interesting to see which Yamahas turn up at Motegi. I thought MV might join the party in the last race, but I suppose he was only able to get close because Dovi and Marquez were racing each other.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post
    I thought MV might join the party in the last race, but I suppose he was only able to get close because Dovi and Marquez were racing each other.
    He might have had the bike but you got to wonder if they've not been able to push for months if their heads aren't quite there to push them when the bike IS there. Good example is what you said about MM with his bike cutting shapes, he can do that cause he knows the bike inside out, if your bike is good one weekend and shit the next you're not going to find that extra 2% that you need to dice it with the boys that have that 2% already laid out.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    He might have had the bike but you got to wonder if they've not been able to push for months if their heads aren't quite there to push them when the bike IS there. Good example is what you said about MM with his bike cutting shapes, he can do that cause he knows the bike inside out, if your bike is good one weekend and shit the next you're not going to find that extra 2% that you need to dice it with the boys that have that 2% already laid out.
    You've been reading that Mat Oxley item haven't you?

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    You've been reading that Mat Oxley item haven't you?
    Yup but also wondered it myself before hand Matt confirmed

Especially for Mav who seems to not be able to ride around a shit bike as well as some of the others

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Is JLo racing this weekend?

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Is JLo racing this weekend?
    Be surprised if he doesn't but they some tricky injuries he's healing not they usual collarbone jobby

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Be surprised if he doesn't but they some tricky injuries he's healing not they usual collarbone jobby

He's been recovering in Thailand and will try P1 and see how everything is. Hopefully no more highsides!

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    He's been recovering in Thailand and will try P1 and see how everything is. Hopefully no more highsides!
    Yeah he's giving DP a run for the most high sides this year I think.

Speaking of DP, I dreamed last night that I missed this weekends race and you lot were all posting about how Dani had won and I was trying to get out of the thread before I saw the result.
    Is it a sign? Do I need to not watch this weekend for Dani to win??? Am I the cause of his misfortune???

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries

Speaking of DP, I dreamed last night that I missed this weekends race and you lot were all posting about how Dani had won and I was trying to get out of the thread before I saw the result.
    Is it a sign? Do I need to not watch this weekend for Dani to win??? Am I the cause of his misfortune???
    Would be good if it was a sign, sharing the wins around a bit would be good and it's not like Pedro isn't due one.

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker

Dani winning a Moto Gp race is a dream
    Being trapped in threads on Kiwibiker has to turn it into a nightmare buddy LMAO.
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Would be good if it was a sign, sharing the wins around a bit would be good and it's not like Pedro isn't due one.
    It's been a shit year for him that's for sure. Regulations and injuries have pretty much ruled him out of most races he could have won. He's probably going to be right up there for the next few rounds bar PI so fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless View Post
    Dani winning a Moto Gp race is a dream
    Being trapped in threads on Kiwibiker has to turn it into a nightmare buddy LMAO.
    Haha yup, was a horrible dream!

As a further sign the TAB just gave me a free $5, Dani is paying $17 for the win.
    It's all laid down on him so lets pray its fucking hot in Japan and he can smoke him like in previous years. That ride a few years ago on wet tyres where he came from wayy back and passed em all like they were standing still was awesome.

Bike
    77 XL250
    The TAB chucked a fiver at me too. They must want MY money - fat chance. We could kick off the 'TAB Tightarse $5 Challenge'

I am hoping Dani can get to the party too.
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Thread Information