Page 3 of 142 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2018

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Do you guys seriously think JL gives a fucking shit what people like Oxley and you guys think? Sitting back in his 5 million dollar home? They guy has more testosterone in his missing finger than Oxley has in his entire body.

He's a FIVE time world fucking champion. Prob the best guy I've ever seen on a 250. Seriously guys. Get. A. Fucking. Grip.
    Overreact much?

You might want to loosen your grip. You've cut off blood flow to the head.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    Overreact much?

You might want to loosen your grip. You've cut off blood flow to the head.
    Lol. Rich coming from you Jim. Seriously. Ask yourself. How much sleep will JL lose over your opinion of him. Next, if you want to get into a war of words over wankers...I dare you. You'll end up in tatters.

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    Agreed Crasher
    Do you guys seriously think JL gives a fucking shit.
    I don't think Lorenzo does give a fucking shit, your are correct and displayed that to the extreme in that last race.
    By the time he'd held Dovi up for 20 laps Dovi had no tyre left to have a go. None of them had tyre even MM fell off, it was to late by then.
    This crap he said about trying to drag Dovi forward is plain bullshit.
    Who the fuck is he to judge that I'm sooo much better/Faster than Dovi he needs my help to drag him forward this race and Ignore team Instruction/loyalty.
    Lorenzo's proved who he is time after time even down to bad sportsmanship on the podium in 2015.
    He's a spoilt selfish prick and he's shit in his own nest big time with this last display.
    I hope Ducati put him on the pramac then give him the boot and steal Zarco off the others. Zarcos style would go well on the Ducati
    And no, I couldn't give two shits what he thinks about my or Matt Oxeley's opinion, I could care as much as he does! His actions have spoken louder than words. If Dovi wasnt such a nice guy ther'd be wall up in the Ducati garage next year just like the Yamaha debacle. Common denominator is Lorenzo's attitude.
    I didnt like MM to much in the Moto 2 days he proved me wrong. Lorenzo just keeps proving me correct he's a prat.

Congrats to MM. He's carried himself well and been a credit to Honda. The best man won the title bring on 2018 season it was a great year
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    They guy has more testosterone in his missing finger than Oxley has in his entire body.
    Oxley raced, and won, in the Isle of Man. Lorenzo would be lost without gravel traps the size of football fields. Just sayin'.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckless View Post
    Who the fuck is he to judge that I'm sooo much better/Faster than Dovi he needs my help to drag him forward this race and Ignore team Instruction/loyalty.
    Lorenzo's proved who he is time after time even down to bad sportsmanship on the podium in 2015.
    He's a spoilt selfish prick and he's shit in his own nest big time with this last display.
    Not quite as bad as actually trying to run your team mate off the track when he's trying to win the title though eh mate?

Go back and watch Rossi trying his best to scuttle Lorenzo at Montegi in 2010...then tell me more about bad sportsmanship...

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Oxley raced, and won, in the Isle of Man. Lorenzo would be lost without gravel traps the size of football fields. Just sayin'.
    Yeah. That's def pretty special. But almost a diff sport.

Bike
    Not quite as bad as actually trying to run your team mate off the track when he's trying to win the title though eh mate?

Go back and watch Rossi trying his best to scuttle Lorenzo at Montegi in 2010...then tell me more about bad sportsmanship...
    WTF where was Rossi's name mentioned?? This is about 2017 - Ducati - Lorenzo and Dovi
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    Various things
    WTF where was Rossi's name mentioned?? This is about 2017 - Ducati - Lorenzo and Dovi
    I'm simply giving you a far worse example of bad sportsmanship mate. Lorenzo may be bad, but he's certainly not as bad as Old Mate Rossi.

Bike
    These days I think MM will surpass Rossi's record. His skill and the way he thinks is mind boggling.
    Once everyone learns to save a crash like he is teaching the others the whole scene will change.

Matt Oxely here on MM interesting article.
    http://www.motorsportmagazine.com/op...ge-beyond-edge

Talking about Rossi few answers to his future intentions in this interview
    https://www.facebook.com/76476780370...5939427585430/

I think times moved on! We all dream about having .1% of the skill MM has not Rossi these days.

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    These days I think MM will surpass Rossi's record. His skill and the way he thinks is mind boggling.
    Once everyone learns to save a crash like he is teaching the others the whole scene will change.
    Love watching him, and love seeing him cope with stuff that has other people tied in knots. Or crashing. Saw Neil Hodgson interview him a couple of races ago and he was really accessible and open and funny.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    Love watching him, and love seeing him cope with stuff that has other people tied in knots. Or crashing. Saw Neil Hodgson interview him a couple of races ago and he was really accessible and open and funny.
    MM was not my cup of tea a season or three ago but I have really enjoyed seeing him develop as a rider and media person. The dude wants to race and win, his riding demonstrates that, he has also shown that he has learned how to understand the "circus".

Whichever way you look at it, he entertains on an epic scale. Yeah, it's been fascinating to watch him mature over the years and watch him push to the max.

Quietly, though, MM's a bit polished, I want to see Zarco doing some back flips next season. He always wears his race on his face.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    a Blue one
    Seriously loved watching MM this season, fukin hated the prick after his interference with Rosi a while back but they have kissed and made up and MM seems to have grown up.
    Hore Hay on the other hand, what a complete cock....blocking his team mate for most of the race despite multiple calls from his team what a wanker hope the team gives him the flick.

Will no longer have a tinge of 'maybe a bit to far' in the Dear George columns now, I'd say it doesn't go far enough.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Ben Spies' shoulder must have improved, he's making a comeback - of sorts. He's going to compete in Enduro events.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    It has been announced that Simon Crafar is to be the new pit lane reporter for MotoGP. Didn’t see that coming. He almost seems over qualified but we should be able to understand his accent.

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    It has been announced that Simon Crafar is to be the new pit lane reporter for MoroGP. Didn’t see that coming. He almost seems over qualified but we should be able to understand his accent.
    Damn good idea. Hopefully he’ll do a lap or two of each circuit like Dylan did

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2017/1...ry-team/247407
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Thread Information