Page 47 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2018

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries

Blah

Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Great clip.
    It took me to this one, hard out racing from the best looking and sounding race bikes ever and no one took anyone else out.
    Thanks for that i remember reading about the races in either revs magizine or Aussie mcn
    I had wait a few weeks sometimes u got two gps in one issue nice..
    paw over ever detail u have to imagine race in your head ;-) i knew then this was the elite class.
    I guess in a way it was the goldern era for me . i rent out the higlights from the video store .
    And of course started buying the motorcourse books from 84 onwards ever year. i go to whitcalls. order the book in. around 100.00 bucks. that was trill when gotto open the pages or see they cover .with new 500cc champion. first i read the top ten for the year. look pics in the specs section.
    i read ever word even the sidecars. that pic hewett going into the dike at holland . outfit sidways on the grass.
    geez like crasher i had no idea what mst the people even looked like . well the team people.

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Jullian cracks me up that putin line genius right there .beutiflllll. imagine mm flying though the air after been struck by the metour ;-) rossi eyes red and glowing .

Bike
    Yo momma
    Just watched round 1 race 2 of the Moto America super bike series. Tony Elias was fucking o for orsum, drifting, sliding crossing up in the wet.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Interesting line up for the upcoming press conference. Crutchlow is there as befits the championship leader, Zarco too, but no Marquez, no Rossi. A Spanish sidestep?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Interesting line up for the upcoming press conference. Crutchlow is there as befits the championship leader, Zarco too, but no Marquez, no Rossi. A Spanish sidestep?
    "Cal Crutchlow the first Brit to lead the championship since 1979"

1979!!!
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Various things

Bike
    1993, Honda RVF400
    Blog Entries
    Maybe they're trying to make Cal feel important after the press snubbed him in favour of Rossi/Marquez at the last post race press conference. I bet he ignores a bunch of them in return.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by ecko_nzed View Post
    Maybe they're trying to make Cal feel important after the press snubbed him in favour of Rossi/Marquez at the last post race press conference. I bet he ignores a bunch of them in return.

Good on 'em. I've never been a fan, but take my hat off to him. Don't mind being proven wrong, and he's done that. More at the front on a reg basis can hardly be a bad thing either right!

Will MM be able to keep his 100% record at Cota, or will the pressure of having to calm down a bit stunt him?

Bike
    Blade '12

Will MM be able to keep his 100% record at Cota, or will the pressure of having to calm down a bit stunt him?
    If I was a betting man.... I imagine he'll be looking to crush the living shit out of all the also ran pretenders to the throne... probably lap the entire field and punt Flossi and his trembling lower lip into the gravel to boot.

Can hardly wait.

Bike
    1993, Honda RVF400
    Blog Entries
    Good on 'em. I've never been a fan, but take my hat off to him. Don't mind being proven wrong, and he's done that. More at the front on a reg basis can hardly be a bad thing either right!

I reckon Marquez has been drinking too much of the Alzamora cool-ade and actually believes the shit he's told to say at press conferences. Reckon he'll dial it back a bit, cos you have to be smart to win championships, but will still go balls out

Bike
    77 XL250
    I don't think the last race will have any effect at all on Marquez, I imagine he will steam off over the horizon as a demonstration of what he can do.

He is not a normal human. He has a self-belief that few of us could comprehend. He would view the last race as a minor wobble on the way to the title and normal service has resumed.
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Austin would be a good race to go to. Never mind the racing unless you're a Honda fan, and I've owned a few, there is great barbecue and good music to be had as well.

Anyone thinking of going should be ceareful what they say on social media. They are turning all sorts away at the border.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    1993, Honda RVF400
    Blog Entries
    Austin would be a good race to go to......Anyone thinking of going should be ceareful what they say on social media. They are turning all sorts away at the border.
    'merica Fuck Yeah!

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    I don't think the last race will have any effect at all on Marquez, I imagine he will steam off over the horizon as a demonstration of what he can do.

He is not a normal human. He has a self-belief that few of us could comprehend. He would view the last race as a minor wobble on the way to the title and normal service has resumed.
    You only get to the top by dwelling on the positive. I should imagine their was much wailing and gnashing of teeth then a good hard look at lap times and performance as he carved through the field.

He will pull his head in and hit the grid with a point to reinforce.

Mind you, I bet a few riders can smell blood. Could be an entertaining race in anything can happen Motogp.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Various things
    Austin would be a good race to go to. Never mind the racing unless you're a Honda fan, and I've owned a few, there is great barbecue and good music to be had as well.

Anyone thinking of going should be ceareful what they say on social media. They are turning all sorts away at the border.
    Aye. I have a FB friend over there that keeps inviting me over. Might have to take her up one day.

Thread Information