Page 78 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2124

Thread: MotoGP 2018

Bike
    R100GSPD
    well well well.I had thought that lorenzo might go to Honda,but now that its confirmed ...If the honda is a very physical bike to ride not sure how jlo will do,after all it wasnt till JLo got the tank etc he was after till he could last more than 5 laps.Jack Miller says the Ducati is a brezze to ride compared to the Honda...But the Honda is easy to turn and has good brakes.Perhaps it is the exct hybrid JLo has learned beween the Duc and th Yamaha.It will certainly be interesting!

Bike
    S1000RR

Petrucci joins factory Ducati

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    So after just over a season Ducati make JLo bike he can win on. Congratulations to the team and the rider.

Suddenly this season has become even more interesting.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    well well well.I had thought that lorenzo might go to Honda,but now that its confirmed ...If the honda is a very physical bike to ride not sure how jlo will do,after all it wasnt till JLo got the tank etc he was after till he could last more than 5 laps.Jack Miller says the Ducati is a brezze to ride compared to the Honda...But the Honda is easy to turn and has good brakes.Perhaps it is the exct hybrid JLo has learned beween the Duc and th Yamaha.It will certainly be interesting!
    It's hard to say how Jorge will get on with the Honda but that is neither here nor there. They've stopped him riding for the opposition.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Blade '12
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    They've stopped him riding for the opposition.
    I think that's crucial to their thinking... devastating for the other teams.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    A magazine (German?) has published the news that Pedro is to announce his retirement at Barcelona. I hope they are wrong.

Here's hoping somebody can get a Yamaha satellite team up and running. The grid needs the two extra bikes.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    A magazine (German?) has published the news that Pedro is to announce his retirement at Barcelona. I hope they are wrong.

Here's hoping somebody can get a Yamaha satellite team up and running. The grid needs the two extra bikes.
    Be a shame but I think after the extra punishment his body has taken already this year I wouldn't be surprised. Once again can't help but say "what if" again as he's down the order due to no fault of his own yet again.
    What ifs don't win championships though.
    He wants a world championship and if the bike he is offered isn't capable of it I can see him retiring.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Bike
    R100GSPD
    i will really miss Dani.At times he is sublime .Must be very frustrating for him and th team to know he can sometimes be so awesome but other times not...some out if his control.I think the Michelins have really made it hard for him

Bike
    77 XL250
    While I will miss Dani (if he does retire), I won't miss the velocity he achieved when it all went wrong. There have been too many occasions lately when I feared he would really fuck himself up.

I have enjoyed the Lorenzo hoopla since he won. Some have declared that it is 'Job done' and he is back at the top. One swallow does not a Summer make (but it livens up a Winter afternoon). I will reserve judgement until a couple of races hence.
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    If Jorge says he thinks the Ducati is as he wants it, I'm inclined to believe him.

He's not exactly motivated now, to try and win on it though. So we may never know.

Wonder what Honda are paying him though.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries

I would really, really like to see him go at least one season on the Suzuki, reckon he would go very well on it!

Bike
    2000 Ducati 996S MY01
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    I heard/read somewhere it's an annual four million euro deal..

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    If Jorge says he thinks the Ducati is as he wants it, I'm inclined to believe him.

He's not exactly motivated now, to try and win on it though. So we may never know.

Watch him fuck off into the distance whenever grip is consistant and MM can't manage his front tyre. Dovi wont be able to beat him when the cards are down on the table.

Funny how they have chosen Dovi to be their main championship runner next year, by selecting Petrux as their number 2 I think they've got a A and B rider combo. I just have the feeling we have seen all Petrux has to offer already and that Miller would have been the better option, good they have rewarded his loyalty though and he's shown an amazing career progression from Euro superstock, CRT, Open class, shitty satelitte, good Satellite, factory. Not the usual path for sure, though history has shown the main guys that get factory bikes and hold on to them come directly into those bikes. JL, VR, DP, MM, MV... Didn't Dovi go straight to Repsol Honda too?

Quote Originally Posted by WALRUS View Post
    I heard/read somewhere it's an annual four million euro deal..
    Yup heard it was 3 mil that too so pretty much what they were paying Dani IIRC. Bargain considering how many GP championships he has won and a masterstroke as they now have next years biggest threat on their bike and Petrux now on that bike who may or may not take points from MM depending on his form.

Most riders get sponsor money we don't see so don't feel bad for George there will be a few more million on top of that for sure.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Edit, just read they have signed Petrux for only 1 year, so if he doesn't do as well as Miller he will just be keeping the seat warm while Miller gets a year under his belt on the full fat Ducati?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    David Emmett posted an interesting statistic about Lorenzo and Marquez, "Between them, they have won 62.5% of all MotoGP races since 2013, 60 of 96."

Here's his roundup of the current state of the game of musical chairs. https://motomatters.com/analysis/201...on_update.html

Thread Information