Page 93 of 142 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2124

Thread: MotoGP 2018

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by carbonhed View Post
    Who the fock is Joan Olive? A hell of a name for a young lad to live down.
    Assuming the question is serious? He mostly rode 125 and Moto3, last I saw he was KTM factory test rider. In English his name definitely looks bad, sounds OK in Spanish.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    I didn't wait up for the race,but result was ok . The 40 yr old must have found something ?(as he normally does.)
    Crashalot ,well ........ ? lol.
    Watched the moto2 and 3 races live. Martin is a serious operator.
    Rossi's half brother had his best result as well .

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Blade '12
    I thought it was a great ride by Rossi. Fast, clean and no mistakes. Vinales too made a good race, saving the tire and coming strong at the end.

Lorenzo's setting just turned to shit from half distance.

MM? Faster, clean and no mistakes. Unearthly.

Goober of the weekend? Pol Espargaro. Screwed Rins, Miller and Iannone and fell off to boot two corners in.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Interesting race, JL fucked up big time with the soft front. Still came in ahead of Dovi though so good work. Did bloody well to stay on board I reckon.

Bautista should have ridden like that more often if he wanted a ride, he was brilliant, only Petrux saved the so called better GP18 from being embarrassed by a low rated rider on one of the worst Dukes when it comes to factory support. 10/10.
    Rossi was good just not good enough it seems, MM looking scary this year. Could be another 14 where the only rider capable of beating him consistently is in the same garage but for whatever reason isn't firing on all cylinders. Speaking of which DP was coming good right at the end he was closing up on the front boys but was too little too late, frustrating time to be his fan boi.

CC... Mate...

KTM, with Pol topping warmup I wondered if they had given him the keys to Kalios upgraded bike, would explain his extra pace as well as his aggressive riding trying to get it in a good place to show em what's what.

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The Yamahas still seem to have significant problems. Rossi must have been impressed with Folger's effort last year because he said he got hold of Folger's data and went through it to see how Folger had done it. Then Rossi modified his style to suit.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    KTM 250exc
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    The Yamahas still seem to have significant problems. Rossi must have been impressed with Folger's effort last year because he said he got hold of Folger's data and went through it to see how Folger had done it. Then Rossi modified his style to suit.
    Commentators profusely apologising for Rossi's F-bomb. No one cares. Shows these guys are still human.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by speights_bud View Post
    Commentators profusely apologising for Rossi's F-bomb. No one cares. Shows these guys are still human.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Yeah one of the others said "shit" in an interview and that set them off on a series of apologies. Be better if they ignored it.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Yeah one of the others said "shit" in an interview and that set them off on a series of apologies. Be better if they ignored it.
    Yeah, Rossi said it so fast, I had to rewind to even hear what the commentators were going on about.

Bike
    77 XL250
    Rossi has dropped the "fuck" word many times. Often followed by him laughing and apologising.
    I bet the word was said loudly when Marquez pulled his finger out and buggered off at lap 21.
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    Rossi has dropped the "fuck" word many times. Often followed by him laughing and apologising.
    I bet the word was said loudly when Marquez pulled his finger out and buggered off at lap 21.
    I was deeply offended and thankful the commentators apologised for him

Bike
    77 XL250
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    I was deeply offended and thankful the commentators apologised for him

I too was deeply offended and considered writing a strongly worded protest letter to my MP - until I remembered he only surfaces just before an election.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    I too was deeply offended and considered writing a strongly worded protest letter to my MP - until I remembered he only surfaces just before an election.
    I was going to write a letter demanding a one race ban for Rossi and an all expenses paid trip to Mecca so I could cleanse my damaged soul.

Bike
    77 XL250
    I was going to write a letter demanding a one race ban for Rossi and an all expenses paid trip to Mecca so I could cleanse my damaged soul.

You should hold out for a trip to a track of your choice.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Interesting race, JL fucked up big time with the soft front. Still came in ahead of Dovi though so good work. Did bloody well to stay on board I reckon.

Bautista should have ridden like that more often if he wanted a ride, he was brilliant, only Petrux saved the so called better GP18 from being embarrassed by a low rated rider on one of the worst Dukes when it comes to factory support. 10/10.
    Rossi was good just not good enough it seems, MM looking scary this year. Could be another 14 where the only rider capable of beating him consistently is in the same garage but for whatever reason isn't firing on all cylinders. Speaking of which DP was coming good right at the end he was closing up on the front boys but was too little too late, frustrating time to be his fan boi.

CC... Mate...

KTM, with Pol topping warmup I wondered if they had given him the keys to Kalios upgraded bike, would explain his extra pace as well as his aggressive riding trying to get it in a good place to show em what's what.

You have a strange view of things..JL was fast enough to be front Of MM for longer than ayone else.He chose the wrong tyre to last the distance,buy=t again demonstrates he has the outright spped to beat MM.Not many others have.
    Bautista has shown very good form this year he had some very good test results in the off season.He roda the LCR honda ?? for a couple of years but was the only rider on Showa suspension.He had a couple of good results on the suzuki before they made their re appearance.IMHO he is a very good rider,just has never had a really good bike.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Yeah according to his race report the soft front was fine for JL it was the rear that cost him. He is the rider most likely to take it to MM for the rest of the year for sure, can't wait to see them both on the Honda.

Bautista apparently was put wrong by the Ducati engineers on which direction to go, they turned the bike upside down and boom he's got the feel to ride it. Goes to show how silly the early silly season can be. TBH I don't remember any stand out performances by him in the time I have been watching, doesn't mean they weren't there he's just not stood out in the pack. That said having Karel Abrahim keep his seat ahead of arguably more talented riders (including Bautista) due to his funding looks a bit shit for the sport with the grid shrinking next year.

Thread Information