Page 91 of 142 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2124

Thread: MotoGP 2018

Bike
    77 XL250
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    My prediction is Sachsenring is going to be an incredibly tight and competitive race for........ 2nd place - MM all the way!
    I predict that Monday will follow Sunday. Almost as safe a prediction as yours.
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    I predict that Monday will follow Sunday. Almost as safe a prediction as yours.
    My sentiment is similar but may not have been as eloquently expressed.

The track is currently receiving more attention than the riders. Apparently the Sachsenring qualifies as a "glorified go-kart track" but it still has the most dangerous corner in the calendar.
    It is the financial viability of the track that is receiving all the attention though. Mat Oxley's take on that is here:

https://www.motorsportmagazine.com/o...hunting-ground
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    seem to be reports that Dani is to announce his retirement but the rumour mill has been very wrong already this season
    Yes i seem to think he will just press realease he put seemed odd wording.if he was going to join another team.

You whould think they whould release a press statement on his behalf. normally how these things handled gives the new team max publicity.
    He be in new team colours etc .

. i think with how he gone since it was said he be leaving hrc shows his dispointment .be big deal change bikes know in twlight of his racing.
    most problerly after his crew chief change and still getting same results he thought i had it good all these years . go as A repsol Honda man .
    If goes to new team unknow he has all to work up again. dont think be there just make up numbers.he been great Rider for Honda.
    Just bit luck and he chould been world champ . but his record speaks for its self he on all time record books anyways.
    he overcome alot esp that wrist injury whould put most riders out along time ago.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    My sentiment is similar but may not have been as eloquently expressed.
    I've got a couple of German friends I see at other GPs . They're always saying,you must come to Sachsenring and see our GP ?
    They provide great passes for me and are involved with M.A.N. Trucks.

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    I must have done something evil in a former life because I was punished by having to drive a bus for part of this life. The newest part of the fleet came from Machinenwerke Augsburg Nurnberg so I’m familiar with their fine products.

Oxley’s comments might suggest you don’t leave it too long to visit the Sachsenring.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    I must have done something evil in a former life because I was punished by having to drive a bus for part of this life. The newest part of the fleet came from Machinenwerke Augsburg Nurnberg so I’m familiar with their fine products.

Oxley’s comments might suggest you don’t leave it too long to visit the Sachsenring.
    A little bit like Italy and the Mugello GP in that its booked out every year for Accom nearby. Its the sort of place that suits the Yamahas so lets see if they can break the #93 strangle hold.

Go Vale, Go Yamaha !!!!!!!

Bike
    2015 Aprilia Tuono Factory
    I've got a couple of German friends I see at other GPs . They're always saying,you must come to Sachsenring and see our GP ?
    It seems as though Sachsenring have some viability issues with their business model, it's a shame really as I think the circuit is liked by the riders and spectators alike.

Cheers

Bike
    Blade '12
    Its the sort of place that suits the Yamahas so lets see if they can break the #93 strangle hold.

Go Vale, Go Yamaha !!!!!!!
    Well Lorenzo won in 2010 on a Yamaha... and they've had a few minor placings since.... other than that Honda Honda Honda Honda Honda Honda Honda.

I admire your optimism!

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by carbonhed View Post
    Well Lorenzo won in 2010 on a Yamaha... and they've had a few minor placings since.... other than that Honda Honda Honda Honda Honda Honda Honda.
    or 93 93 93 93 93 93 ! He's due an injury, he isn't human !

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    The work here was done by OnTrackOffroad but this is in the Telegraph which is a main stream, Tory leaning, British newspaper. There may be a limit to how many times you can view it though as the Telegraph is generally behind a paywall and you only get a few freebies per month.

It's well worth a look.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cars/fea...view-controls/

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    I watched Assen again. JLo was certainly quick at the start of the race, although I get the feeling that MM could have pissed off and left them to it after about 7 laps but he was having too much fun.

No disrespect to Rins but Suzuki just need a decent rider. Can't see much wrong with the bike now.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post
    I watched Assen again. JLo was certainly quick at the start of the race, although I get the feeling that MM could have pissed off and left them to it after about 7 laps but he was having too much fun.

No disrespect to Rins but Suzuki just need a decent rider. Can't see much wrong with the bike now.
    wha.......whats wrong with second?????

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    So it would seem that Pedrosa has announced retirement from the end of the year. I wish him well with whatever he chooses to do next.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    So it would seem that Pedrosa has announced retirement from the end of the year. I wish him well with whatever he chooses to do next.
    Yeah good on him pritch. He can count his money and be involved in some other way if he chooses ?
    Retirement is not such a bad thing,am sitting here with my morning pot O coffee and thinking I've been retired since age 56 (13 years) . I'm bascally lazy so that suits me.....

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    wha.......whats wrong with second?????
    He was lucky to get 2nd. Don't get me wrong, he's a good rider, but that Suzuki looked very strong at Assen.

But what has happened to Iannone? Fast in qualifying but no race pace?

Thread Information