Page 133 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2124

Thread: MotoGP 2018

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    I didn't bother pritch,fast forwarded all three classes and switched it off.
    Can't be bothered with the wet.
    But hey, Rossi looked great for a while. Roll on 2019 for me
    Like all of us you just want fisticuffs between Jorge and Marquez, with teams of Honda mechanics lined up holding the handbags. It will be hilarious.

Watch Yamaha get its shit together and smoke 'em all is my prediction. Or the Ducati now gorgeous Jorje has fixed it.....
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Blade '12
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    It ain’t over ‘til the fat lady sings - and it’s wet again. If it’s still wet for the race it could be anybody’s.

I’ll watch it tomorrow.
    Yeah it was a completely shit race and an utter lottery. Staying upright was a brilliant achievement.

And it wasn't over 'til the fat lady sang

MM 9 wins
    AD 4
    JL 3
    CC 1
    MV 1

Alex Rins last 7 races 4,4,6,3,5,2,2

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Fenati has been naughty again. He's apparently been charged with failing to stop for Police.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    KTM 250exc
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Fenati has been naughty again. He's apparently been charged with failing to stop for Police.
    Hahaha I can't believe some people want to give him another crack at racing. He's a fucking nut job.

I wouldn't be surprised if other riders protest his return. Imagine a rider strike.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Bike
    1998 Yamaha R1
    Just watched the race - at least I could FFwd to the restart. Rossi crashes again???

They could have red flagged the race a couple of laps earlier. By the time Dovi puts his hand up, you know it must be bad.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post
    Just watched the race - at least I could FFwd to the restart. Rossi crashes again???

They could have red flagged the race a couple of laps earlier. By the time Dovi puts his hand up, you know it must be bad.
    i thought it interesting that he crashed the same way losing the rear,though he wasnt the only one!Had me hopes up for awhile I thought Dani was going to come forward.I thought they left it fatr too late,with so many crashes of the same type.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Interesting race, there was some good battling going on despite the excess water falling from the Sky.

Happy for Dani to go out on a solidish result, I get the feeling he'd given up getting the tyres n bike to work for him so wasn't going to take any risks. Still stayed on board when many didn't.
    Now he's got millions in the bank, a good looking Mrs and time on his hands so I hope he enjoys his retirement a bit before getting back into it too hard with the KTM stuff. Be interesting to see if he ends up back in the paddock in some capacity or breaks clean after his KTM test duties are done, Stoner says it's hard to keep in shape just for the occasional test.

Speaking of KTM, good to see Pol back in the fray, he was giving MM a hell of a headache, haven't seen that for many years, bet those KTM guys are still hung over. That bike will eventually make it to the front, they've just got a few years hard yards to put in. They now have 3 excellent riders on the bike next year and one that's still got a bit to prove to show he deserves his seat, that alone should bump em ahead with Dani showing them some Honda secrets.

With Rins showing his potential and the Suzuki getting better n better next year is already shaping up to be a good 'un, now all we need is for Aprilia to make another step and it will be a Moto3 race every GP. CHURRR!

Bike
    2015 Aprilia Tuono Factory
    Quote Originally Posted by SaferRides View Post

Yeah, I noticed he waited until he was in front then put up his hand.

Cheers

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmik de Bris View Post
    Yeah, I noticed he waited until he was in front then put up his hand.

Cheers
    Rins put his hand up briefly just after Mav went down i guess race direction didnt see it.

Bike
    S1000RR
    Can Oncu... Who the hell is that guy? Will def keep an eye on him next season.

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    RD350 KTM790R, 2 x BMW R80G/S, XT500
    Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post
    Can Oncu... Who the hell is that guy? Will def keep an eye on him next season.
    2018 Red Bull Rookie Champ.
    Met him, his brother (also a Red Bull Rookie Champ)and his Dad at Misano.
    A couple of really talented kids, we will be hearing a lot more about them in the future...

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    2018 Red Bull Rookie Champ.
    Met him, his brother (also a Red Bull Rookie Champ)and his Dad at Misano.
    A couple of really talented kids, we will be hearing a lot more about them in the future...
    Really talented kids who aren't Spanish or Italian too, which the sport needs badly.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Really talented kids who aren't Spanish or Italian too, which the sport needs badly.
    Apparently Kenan Sufuoglu is doing some talent development in Turkey.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Weird comment - who gives a shit where they come from as long as they can ride.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Weird comment - who gives a shit where they come from as long as they can ride.

It's been an issue raised by many over the years so not an entirely weird comment.

Thread Information