Thread: Bmw1150gs

Bike
    KTM530EXC

Bmw1150gs

My high beam points to the sky. I just want to take the bulb out and check it. The retainer is the type that you twist and it should pop off - so I think. I can't figure out if you twist it left or right. I have twisted it hard both ways ... just don't want to apply more pressure. I have a manual and if does not say which way to twist.
    "May all your traffic lights be green and none of your curves have oncoming semis in them." Rocky, American Biker.
    "Those that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 18th C.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    It will turn anti clock to undo, unless it is a spring type retainer, but that should be obvious. I am guessing it is awkward to get at?
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    KTM530EXC
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    It will turn anti clock to undo, unless it is a spring type retainer, but that should be obvious. I am guessing it is awkward to get at?
    Yeah, a bit awkward ... but doable. You would think it would have an arrow on it or something but it is pretty dark in there anyway.
    "May all your traffic lights be green and none of your curves have oncoming semis in them." Rocky, American Biker.
    "Those that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, 18th C.

Thread Information