Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MSAC has been busy

Bike
    a 400 and a 650 :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Your idiocy knows no bounds. Yes he owns a sprotbike but he also owns an adventure bike. Still, reading is not your forte is it?

By the way, some weeks back your "peripheral vision" bollocks was corrected. How come you are bringing that up again? I understand that at high speeds, say in excess of 250kph, peripheral vision can become blurred but otherwise it shouldn't be a problem.

PS You're a fuckwit
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    Fuckwit yourself If you dont notice any difference in periferal vision going from a sports bike to the height of an adventure bike there is something wrong with your eyes. You may not notice any difference if you climb a ladder or hill either.
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    As was explained in the previous thread, by a number of people, ladders and hills have got nothing to do with peripheral vision. If you are going to babble on about it at least look up the meaning - and the spelling.

The dicionary in this laptop says "related to, or situated on the edge or periphery of something".
    This proves, categorically, that in this class of two pupils there was 50% pass rate for this question in the general science exam... "What is peripheral vision?"

Bike
    Valkyrie 1500 ,HD softail, BMW r1150r
    I have answered this question before on here and I hope etc....blah blah
    You are a fuckwit

Either that or your mother threw the baby away and raised the afterbirth. ........
    Opinions are like arseholes: Everybody has got one, but that doesn't mean you got to air it in public all the time....

Bike
    a 400 and a 650 :-)
    I interpret your dicionary definition as to mean what you see on each side while looking straight ahead. The maximum point you can see is the periphery as you state from your dictionary definition.

If I try and use another angle to explain if you are riding a sports bike in a racing crouch and then ride an adventure bike in its normal way, on which bike will you find it easier to see over the traffic in the next lane on a multilane road?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scream__1__400x400.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	333490....

Bike
    GSX-R 750
    I interpret your dicionary definition as to mean what you see on each side while looking straight ahead. The maximum point you can see is the periphery as you state from your dictionary definition.

If I try and use another angle to explain if you are riding a sports bike in a racing crouch and then ride an adventure bike in its normal way, on which bike will you find it easier to see over the traffic in the next lane on a multilane road?
    Um you are so fuckin ignorant. The normal riding position of the average sports bike from the factory is not a racing crouch.

This notwithstanding i doubt many bikes would leave you high enough to see over the average 4 wheel fleet now its filled with retards in 4x4s like you. Thank christ there are far more reliablr ways of seeing whats ahead than trying to see over the top

Fuckwit

Please tap the brake and put your feet down before you post again. That way you statement might not fall over
    Last edited by Luckylegs; 23rd November 2017 at 17:46. Reason: Added some wit (in my humble opinion)

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    I have answered this question before on here and I hope it was not you asking it but to give you an idea of what I mean go and climb to the top of a ladder or hill. Are you able to see further than when you are standing on the ground? There was a poster on here who had a not at fault crash on a crusier which are low as well and I posted that he may have been able to swerve to avoid if he had been on a tall adventure bike and he agreed with me but said he was limited to a crusier due to not being tall enough for an adventure bike. For those with sports bikes who are not tall enough for an adventure bike there are many bikes in between some even with sports bike looks with upright bars that will give better periferal vision. I am sure this is the reason why 4WDs are so popular today too being taller than a car.
    Still doesn't explain how I can see better out the side of my eyes when I ride my adventure bike.

And are you saying that when you drive a 4wd you don't crouch like if you are driving a 2wd car?
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Except for scooters they say adventure bikes are the safest and sports bikes are the most dangerous from crash statistics. I would put that down to the tall upright seating position on an adventure bike compared to the much lower crouched position on a sports bike that impairs your periferal vision. Another reason why sports bikes are more dangerous is that they are ridden by Rossi wannabes. You dont buy an adventure bike if you see yourself as a Rossi wannabe. They omitted any statistic about the mid life crisis effect as just because a rider is over 40 or 50 not all are MLC riders who seem to be the most risky group in the older ages as they think they can ride on day 1 of their MLC just as well as they did when they gave up in their late 20s/early 30s. An alternative cure than a motorbike needs to be found for a MLC. I wonder if the drug companies are working on one?

Name:	e1fqHBx.gif 
Views:	7 
Size:	248.6 KB 
ID:	333491

As a Sportsbike/scooter/adventure bike/50 rider+ I say STFU.

Go back to listening to Talkback and leave motorcycles to those who enjoy them.

You seem obsessed with Mid Life Crisis's ....sure beats typing drivel on the net.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    GSX-R 750
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckylegs View Post
    Um you are so fuckin ignorant. The normal riding position of the average sports bike from the factory is not a racing crouch.

This notwithstanding i doubt many bikes would leave you high enough to see over the average 4 wheel fleet now its filled with retards in 4x4s like you. Thank christ there are far more reliablr ways of seeing whats ahead than trying to see over the top

Fuckwit

Please tap the brake and put your feet down before you post again. That way you statement might not fall over
    I was reminded by a kind member about the dogs. Soooo... please while your trail braking and riding like fred flinstone please watch out for dogs, lest your posts be.......

BARKING MAD

Bike
    GSX-R 750
    Fuckwit yourself if manufacturers of sports bikes did not want them ridden in a racing crouch they would not make them with lowered bars. Sure you can ride them sitting up but from my experience I got sore wrists. I have read of others getting sore wrists riding sportsbikes in an upright position too.
    Ive had my fun with you tonight ill leave it to someone else to enlighten you.

God forbid uncle katman crys because im.being mean to you again.

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Fuckwit yourself if manufacturers of sports bikes did not want them ridden in a racing crouch they would not make them with lowered bars. Sure you can ride them sitting up but from my experience I got sore wrists. I have read of others getting sore wrists riding sportsbikes in an upright position too.
    You need one of these, all that typing must be taking it toll.

Name:	B01DD3KWK8.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	52.3 KB 
ID:	333506
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    from my experience I got sore wrists.
    i don't think that's anything to do with bikes :tuggr:

you're a fuckwit

Thread Information